Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after FOUR months of figuring out an atrocious fuel rail install, and HOPEFULLY curing a cooling system problem, the Charger SEEMS to be back 100% at this point. :) And all the while she's been sitting as I've worked on her, she's gotten small detailed mods, so I thought I'd reveal some of those!!

The underhood stuff won't be shown off JUST QUITE yet. I've got a small change coming from Billet Tech. that I'm waiting on until I take new pics under the hood.

I'm BLOWN AWAY by HOW MUCH the chin spoiler COMPLETELY changes the front end of the Charger. Shipping took forever, but MEGA-KUDOS to Mo for creating a "personality changing" mod for the Charger!!!

MODS DONE: TruFiber Carbon Fiber rear diffuser, MoPower flat black SRT chin spoiler, Goolsby Customs Mopar door pockets, Taillight Solutions DARK tinted LED tails, Flashtec 6K white halos, Aeroforce gauges with suede pillar to match, and I've had the audio done for several months now, but never showed it off. So here ya go.......

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also like my mirror sticker, lol. And the attention to detail my upholsterer had for the gauge pillar is pretty intense! (Better be, it cost me enough!) I did all four door pockets the same, they've been revealed before, but just took a few quick shots of them.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like my taillights DARK, as in no red showing through in sunlight, lol. And I held off on the CF diffuser for awhile, because I didn't think it made much of a difference......WRONG. If you've been debating this, DO IT, lol.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm glad I stuck with flat black on the chin spoiler. I debated on doing body color, CF wrap, etc. But after install, I'M VERY HAPPY I stuck with flat black. Stands out, but not obnoxious!!!

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
Awesome pics! :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The audio was done with a very "simplistic" mindset. I don't like a bunch of "fancy crap" in regards to the audio, so this approach is LOUD AND CLEAN as hell, but not so flashy.

And forgive my picture taking, lol. We have a BADASS SLR camera (Nikon D-5000), but I can NEVER SEEM to get the right angles, etc. :(

Like I stated above, some small changes from BT for under the hood are on the way, custom nose & trunk badge from NateDawg, and I'm STILL DEBATING on the "lipped" trunklid with shaved keyhole from CBD. I just can't make my mind up on that one yet, lol. But other than that, I won't do too many more mods this year. I just plan on DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVING THE BEAST & enjoying it!!!!

Anyway, I hope you guys have enjoyed the pics. Post up with any honest feedback or questions!! :)

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,119 Posts
Enjoyed the pics:smokin:
Your mods looks super sweet to me, just right, not too overdone.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks a ton boys!! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yup. If I dont get a Challenger I might get a Charger. and If I get a Charger.......I might copy you...100%. Not even ashamed to say it -_-.

Thats a great car though.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol, I appreciate that buddy. If I can provide inspiration, DO IT. You flatter me so, lol......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts