Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Cousin picked up his toxic orange classic RT 6speed today. He is loving this car.

Love this color combo. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Very Nice Car!!! Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Congrats! Gotta love TO! :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Very nice! Love those R/T stripes. Congrats.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Awesome

Great car, and I love the white stripes. I would have ordered one with the white stripes down the middle with white leather seats if I could.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Wow, looks damn good with the white stripes! :guiness:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the complements.

Im hooking up with my cousin (a soon to be member) tomorrow so I'll finally get to see it with my own two eyes.

Ill take some Toxic Plum photos

Later....AJ

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went out to visit my cousin this past Sunday, hang and do a little cruising.

All I can say is WOW!

This Toxic Orange is simply stunning in person. The color glows and the white stripes make it pop. Great job Dodge!

Here are a few photos with some extra stars.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
ToxicJoe from Babylon, NY

I want to thank my cousin for posting the photos of my new car in this forum. I can't believe I own this car. If it were not for him I would never have owned this car. His car is a 2010 Plum Crazy Purple Challenger. He was very influential when it came to my decision in purchasing this car..I am a senior now and all my life have purchased practical cars like, wagons, hatchbacks. suv's and sedans.. Now it is time for me to have some fun. I went back to the future with this car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very nice,I like it with the white stripes also. This color is very close to my 70 Road Runner which is K5 Deep Burnt Orange Metallic.

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
I want to thank my cousin for posting the photos of my new car in this forum. I can't believe I own this car. If it were not for him I would never have owned this car. His car is a 2010 Plum Crazy Purple Challenger. He was very influential when it came to my decision in purchasing this car..I am a senior now and all my life have purchased practical cars like, wagons, hatchbacks. suv's and sedans.. Now it is time for me to have some fun. I went back to the future with this car.

Well I hate to say this Joe, but the Challenger probably is the most "practical" of all the new Muscle Cars :) But with that being said.. It's not a Station Wagon!

Welcome aboard, we are GLAD to have you here, and congrats on your new Toxic Beast! :) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
ToxicJoe

Thanks to all the guys for welcoming me into the forum.. I love that 70RR you have there tt455..You just brought me back 45 years....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts