Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A8 Hurst Shifter - SOLD

SOLD. Please close thread.

I sold my 2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack and am now selling the aftermarket shifter handle that I'd put on it. It fits all 2015-2018 Dodge Challengers and Dodge Chargers that have the automatic transmission. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it is only 8 months old. It sells for $201.93 at HURST and I am selling it for $150 shipped to continental 48.

This shifter looks 100 percent better than the stock handle and makes it more fun to manually shift through the gears. It conforms to your hand very nicely and is made of metal unlike the cheap plastic stock handle.

Features
Hurst introduces their new Billet/Plus Pistol-Grip Shift handle for the 2015-2018 Dodge Challengers and Chargers with automatic transmissions. This is a great way to add a contemporary performance look to your modern day muscle car. Billet Aluminum construction is precision CNC machined for a modern look and feel. The body features a polished finish, while the replaceable grip plates have a black anodized finish and display the iconic Hurst name. The grip features a comfortable shape that just feels "right" in your hand, along with a finger operated trigger mechanism for the lockout function. Easy installation with simple hand tools and includes installation instructions.

CNC Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum
Trigger Operated Lockout Function
Replaceable Grip Plates
Modern Pistol-Grip Styling

Application Summary
Fits 2015-2018 Dodge Challenger and Charger. All models and engines with automatic transmission.

Attachments

·
Registered
744 Posts
I just bought one of these after thinking about it a long time.The pictures do not do it justice.It is very substantial in the hand and fits your hand perfectly.It really enhances the old school look and feel of the car.I didn't hate the factory shifter is why it took me so long to pull the trigger on this mod.Anyone on the fence about this just do it and this is a great price.You will need a T10 and T25 Torx driver for the install but it goes on easy and is easy to switch back if you sell your car etc.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just bought one of these after thinking about it a long time.The pictures do not do it justice.It is very substantial in the hand and fits your hand perfectly.It really enhances the old school look and feel of the car.I didn't hate the factory shifter is why it took me so long to pull the trigger on this mod.Anyone on the fence about this just do it and this is a great price.You will need a T10 and T25 Torx driver for the install but it goes on easy and is easy to switch back if you sell your car etc.
Thanks Wlemer. It took me a while to buy one also because like you I was thinking the stock one isn't too bad, but after finally deciding to buy this one and put it on I realized this is the shifter handle that Dodge should have went with instead.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts