Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK- who wants a sharp lined, flat black, Cuda AAR style hood, for $595, for their Car?

That's a lot of hands!

So. I just e-mailed VFN Fiberglass of Adison, IL. ttp://www.vfnfiberglass.com/site.htm to see if I can get them to make one for us, and would like to organize a "ask for it" campaign. They already make on for the Charger, and it's only $595. so, if you'd be interested in a group buy with me, just say yes this thread, here, and we can work on them.

The one made by Stinger/AAR looks like %&^%$^, this would be our best bet!

Reactions: Stephib0617

·
Registered
828 Posts
That's a sharp looking hood and if they can do it for that price I'd definitely be interested.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright, that's 3 in the bag, including me. figure we'll need 5 total, but 10 would be perfect! Let get it made, and on our Cars!!!

I'm thinking my Plum Crazy with this and a rider graphix strobe stripe is going to be so crazy cool, we're gonna have a few fainters!! lol.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I've already bought a set of ARR stripes I could see adding an ARR hood to my shopping list.... Currently I'm just waiting for winter to get past to snag the last piece of the puzzle... The car.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,980 Posts

·
Registered
Hellcat
107 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
OK- who wants a sharp lined, flat black, Cuda AAR style hood, for $475, for their Car?

That's a lot of hands!

So. I just e-mailed VFN Fiberglass of Adison, IL. ttp://www.vfnfiberglass.com/site.htm to see if I can get them to make one for us, and would like to organize a "ask for it" campaign. They already make on for the Charger, and it's only $475. so, if you'd be interested in a group buy with me, just say yes this thread, here, and we can work on them.

FYI... The Charger one is $695 if you want functional air box.

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
I always wanted to make my Challenger into an AAR Cuda tribute but I could not find the right hood. I ended up with the AFR Cuda build with a shaker and it is awesome. However, I can see a scenario down the road a couple years where I would change to an AAR. I already have the other 'Cuda parts. Any hood would have to fit the supercharger, but they should. So, I would probably do it in a couple years when I want a change.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FYI... The Charger one is $695 if you want functional air box.
I don't need a functional air box, The CAI's out there are far good enough already, but i'll bet if we do get the hood made, they'll have that as an option. Correction though, the bolt on IS 595. Still reasonable IMHO. 475 would just be for a pin on, not really useable. I'll make the correction.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Well count me out, not a fan of that style.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
63 Posts
You could just buy it from AAR Quality Fiberglass instead of having it made. I did:

https://www.aarqualityfiberglass.com/cart/product_info.php?cPath=188_36&products_id=443
OK- who wants a sharp lined, flat black, Cuda AAR style hood, for $595, for their Car?

That's a lot of hands!

So. I just e-mailed VFN Fiberglass of Adison, IL. ttp://www.vfnfiberglass.com/site.htm to see if I can get them to make one for us, and would like to organize a "ask for it" campaign. They already make on for the Charger, and it's only $595. so, if you'd be interested in a group buy with me, just say yes this thread, here, and we can work on them.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I Love your Car, but the lines on that hood are atrocious. If you look at Real Stock AARs, you'll see how sharp the lines were. If we get this built, I'm betting you'll want one. In the original flat black.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts