Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,
This has been a long time coming. First Id like to introduce myself and my company. Im Dave, the owner of Barton Industries. We are a small Family owned and operated buisness with more than 30 Years experience in the CNC manufacturing and metal working industry.

HOW WE DO THINGS- We strive for perfection, but the reality is we are human and willing to admit this. On the rare occasion If there is a problem, we will ALWAYS make it right. For example, If we send you a shifter and forgot to include a component, We will NEXT DAY AIR you the part, instead of making you wait for ground.
We do not MASS produce shifters. Our typical lot of shifters is ran on our machines in sets of 100, hand assembled by us, shipped to the customers, and then repeat the process. This allows us to pay close attention to the small details, and make any changes to our products if needed. If we release a product and there turns out to be any issues with it, we will modify the design to make it right, and take care of any customers with the issue, by replacing it with the redesigned part. You will never have to go somewhere else for a part to fix our shifter. :crazy:
We got into making shifters for the very reason I hinted to above. We got tired of spending our hard earned money on modifying our cars with parts that break, don't fit, or just plain suck. Then to be treated like garbage if you have to call customer service. If you call here, you will talk to the actual guy who designed the part, installs the part, and machines the part. We modify our own vehicles just like you, so we know what you expect and want from a company in this industry.

Making Shifters is a passion- Our primary work is the Aerospace and Semiconductor industries. Making shifters is a way to feed our passion for the automobile, and getting to do it at work is awesome! In late 2009 I made a shifter for one of my vehicles for the reasons stated above. I never thought it would turn into what it has. I get to travel around the US sponsoring different shows, meeting you guys, hanging out in the parking lots and drag strips. We truly love what we do here.

We look forward to EARNING your trust and business.

PS. Time is precious, please excuse any grammar errors and punctuation mistakes.:blockhead:

Thanks,
Dave Moses
Owner
Barton Industries
607-863-4757
[email protected]
Barton Industries - Home - Cincinnatus, NY

·
Registered
474 Posts
Certainly glad to see you here Dave. Can you provide us any specifics related to the shifter you are developing for our cars? Among other questions I would like to know if the shifter is being designed to accept our OEM handle if one desires to use it. Another question surrounds noise. I would be interested in knowing what steps have been taken to ensure the shifter is as quite as possible. I already have confidence that the shifter itself will be superior to OEM and the only other after market option.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Can you tell me if I would be able to use my Mopar aluminum shifter with this setup? I don't imagine I couldn't because it still has the same connection as the stock unit. Welcome to the forum btw. I'm really excited about this unit.

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
I might as well be the first to ask, and chance an introductory low price! Need a car for testing?!!!

:burnout:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
It's a shame that I already have a replacement shifter installed. If this was available a year ago I would've been all over it. Thanks for adding to the options for the Challenger market and I wish y'all the best of luck.

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Dave I emailed you several times and am glad your here! Can't wait to install your product.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Welcome to the forum! And of you need a Challenger photo for your home page, let us know, I am sure someone here would love to have theirs replace one of those Mustangs on there...........

Reactions: ghostrt

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
you can use mine a car.jpg

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum! And of you need a Challenger photo for your home page, let us know, I am sure someone here would love to have theirs replace one of those Mustangs on there...........
HAHAHA. I do need to ad a photo of the Challenger to the website. Its just a matter of finding the time to do it. I do my own website, as Im sure you can tell, haha. I own a 2011 SRT8 that I could use for the pic. I ONLY make shifters for the cars I own.

RoostKing- All the testing is done. They are in full production. Everyone that preorders will be getting a price break. Im still working on the final price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts