Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys!

Yesterday was driving from work and the ABS and traction control lights came on followed later with engine light too. a minute later the engine stalled and had to pulled over. looked to see if I slapped into neutral by mistake or car shut off, none of that happen. I parked it and shut it off and restarted, the ABS and traction went away but engine light kept on, pressed the gas and took off and made it home to research about it.

Today I planned to take it for a long drive to help it reset the computer. After I finished gasing the car up and cranked it all lights went away. A mile away the ABS/Traction light came on, and then the car stalled for the second time and engine light right away came on, I managed to move away from traffic and as I was steering it was pressing the gas looking at the taco needle go up, after the third pressed it gain movement. I pressed the setting on the dashboard and it kept displaying the same bull s. "System is OK"

Also earlier today I checked to see if any of the ABS sensor on the wheels were disconnected or tampered. No dust or mud on them.

Car details:
-2012 SXT
-This issue happen just turning 14,000 miles
-19" wheels 9.5 and 10.5 they are not rubbing on anything, which was looking in case
-Painted calipers
-Automatic.

Car image:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0yckvz2RsZmUVhGaGtzTWFSbU0/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Took it today to the dealer and took few hours with it and found that a rear tire pressure sensor went bad. All that shit and risk of getting hit because a sensor. Am gonna build now a project car (old one) so I don't have to deal with nonsense as my everyday car.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Mine did this to me a week or so ago. But went away right after the first restart. I have a 2011. I guess I'll need to have those TPS checked.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is weird now that I think about it. I drive Ford Transit everyday and the tire sensor one of them is bad and didn't do no hick ups like this car did. And changing a sensor on the wheel will take most 30 minutes and they had the car for more than 2 hours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts