Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to challenger talk, I have an 2009 345 challenger rt I recently got it back on the rd after a minor collision. I am getting alot of issues all at once and it is becoming overwhelming. First it was wheel speed sensor, then the traction control and bas light came on. I changed speed sensor and lights still on and wont clear. Now abs light is on all the time after coming on periodically and car is running like its starving and it's running hot I just changed thermostat 2 days ago ran good for one day now running hot again. And it isnt wanting to shift I can switch to manual and it will shift then go back to automatic and it will start shifting. I need some help my new friends. Thanks Eric

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
9,781 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My recommendation is to get AlfaOBD (free version allows you to read codes) so you can read the codes off the ABS. You will need a compatible OBD interface like OBDlink MX/MX+, for example.

The paid version allows active diagnostics and can re-initiallize the ABS module if it is ever replaced or system modified. There is even a drive test which I have never used but might prove useful in diagnostics.

Once you get the codes, go to the site in this thread (contains link to online chilton manual) to look up what could possibly be the cause and for further diagnostic steps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts