Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who use Adam's products, what's their typical shipping delivery speed??
Maybe I'm spoiled, but I've come to expect same day or next day shipping, plus normal UPS/FedEx/USPS transport from most companies I order from.
I've placed 2 orders with Adam's. They totally mucked up the first one, didn't ship for over a week, 1/2 the product was missing, adn then the brand new polisher wouldn't run straight from the box.
This time I ordered on July 5th, finally received a shipping notice and tracking number this morning, a full NINE days later??

Is this typical of Adam's??

·
Administrator
3,767 Posts
Don't know if it's the same in the USA, but in Canada when I order from Adams it always comes via Greyhound bus from somewhere in Western Canada. I think it has something to do with transporting some of the products they sell. Usually takes around 5 days and I've never had a problem with them.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Not my experience.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
If you order during one of their major sales then you have to expect delay as you are not the only person placing an order.

I have placed a couple orders from their webstore during a sale and found it usually takes a week or so for it to get shipped out. But once it is shipped it only takes a couple days to get delivered. One thing that can delay a shipment is if an item on the order is out of stock. I know that Adam's usually tries to ship everything at once, as do most businesses.

BTW - I really don't think you can blame Adam's for a buffer not working out of the box. That could happen to anyone and is the manufacturers issue. A big hassle and delay but I am sure they made it right for you as they always do, and basically with no questions asked. ;)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I have not had a similar experience with Adams. As mentioned above sometimes shipping is delayed when they are running a holiday special or something, but I've had zero issues with shipments. I have bought everything from polishers to brushes from them.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Not sure where you are in Iowa but there is a Iowa dealer listed on their website -

Karl Kustom Corvettes 5927 NE Industry Dr.
Des Moines, IA 50313 515-289-2796
Karl Kustom Classic Corvettes - customized Corvettes
[email protected]

One of their local dealers to me actually delivers directly to your door for no extra charge..............now that is service!!!!:redblob:

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From what ive found out from another site, and then Adams own forum, is that they are going through some massive growing pains and have talen a couple mis-steps along the way which caused some really hiccups above and beyond the original problems.
As it usually goes with me, ive had the pleasure of trying to be a new satisfied customer right in the middle of their turmoil.....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
It usually takes me a minimum of a week to get anything that I order from Adams, so I started buying their products through Detailers Domain and I get it within 2-3 days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.