Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and gals i just got some adam products and im impressed with there super VRT just a pic of my engine bay check it out. sry i forgot to take a few before pics

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
x2 on the VRT...its good stuff. They also make a spray for hard to reach spots thats really good.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
VRT is some of the best stuff I've ever used. Like Triz says the spray is great too

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I love the Adam's products and the Super VRT is great for both finishing and protecting.

Just a word of warning.................you only need a very small amount as it goes a long way and do not need to apply it after every wash as it does not wash off and will build up if you do. This stuff is great on all the plastic and rubber and really adds a nice finishing "glaze" without being shiny and sticky. I love it on the tires as it just sets them off ever so nicely.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
VRT is an awesome product. For the hard to reach areas you should also try
Adam's In & Out Spray Detail Dressing. It is also awesome.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow looks great!! Where did you get the braided lines for your catch can? And are the fittings you using the barb or did you go to threaded?

Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank u sir. i got them at speedlogix and there the barb the just slip on like the factory one and a clamp to tighten them that hides under the fitting.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I use Adams VRT. It's the best I've found. They are local to me here and I've spoken with them many times. They give me a deal on their super-soft white detail towels. Again: the best I can find. very nice people! Their products bring my black 69 charger to a level most don't see often. And the owner is continually working to better his product. A very professional outfit all around. Guess they do a lot of online sales. R/T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts