Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Been thinking of getting me some stripes also but cant decide if i should get the vynl stripes or get them painted on. looks sharp and love the nose badge

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
nice job :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
If you get the vinyl, you can always remove them. Paint is permanent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is it rude to ask about pricing. So i can compare. round about figure good enough for me. Also anybody have issues with the sun fading the paint around the stripes. If you take off the stripes would imagine there would be some discoloration. Either way looks raw

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got the stripes from a vender on this site. ridergraphix. they were having a 15% off sale when i bought them so final price was like $315.There are cheaper ones on ebay but you get what you pay for. These follow the body lines perfectly.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I got the stripes from a vender on this site. ridergraphix. they were having a 15% off sale when i bought them so final price was like $315.There are cheaper ones on ebay but you get what you pay for. These follow the body lines perfectly.
Looks great. We will add the pictures to our website customer gallery if that is ok with you.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks! A friend and I did it last sunday. Its was pretty easy. We just took our time. It's hard to believe how much just adding these stripes has changed the look of my car. couldn't be happy with the results. next on the list is powdercoating my wheels black.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts