222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No big deal but I thought they looked good and wanted to share.....:smile:B-

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
818 Posts
I kind of like those. They are accurate, and not showy. The SXT6 reminds me of the Crossfire, I like that too. (I had a 2004 Crossfire, not SRT)

·
Super Moderator
13,439 Posts
I've seen some 3.5L and 3.6L Challengers use the old school "Six Pack" emblems. What you have done looks much better.

·
Registered
Phantom Black SXT+ 100th Anniversay
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, sometimes just little details like this can make a difference. Kind of sets it apart from the rest.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I've been trying to find some sort of badge to put on the sides of the power-bulge on my 2018 GT. I think the V8 models say "HEMI" there (not 100% sure) - but I can't really find anything that would go there. Obviously, i don't want to put a HEMI badge on my V6 GT - maybe the "CHALLENGER" emblem from the front grille, with the clips on the back cut off?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jtrosky, Do a search for GT AWD emblem. I think that would look nice on there. eBay is a good source and maybe Amazon.

·
Registered
955 Posts
how does the front grill emblem attach and how much trouble is it to get it there /

both look good, really like the front one.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,371 Posts
I've been trying to find some sort of badge to put on the sides of the power-bulge on my 2018 GT. I think the V8 models say "HEMI" there (not 100% sure) - but I can't really find anything that would go there. Obviously, i don't want to put a HEMI badge on my V6 GT - maybe the "CHALLENGER" emblem from the front grille, with the clips on the back cut off?
I'm a debadge guy :) But...

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=3.6L+Badge&i=automotive&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

A Guy

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Both used 3M double-sided tape to attach. The front one came with it and was pretty sticky very easy to apply. It isn’t going anywhere. Just clean the area good with rubbing alcohol before applying.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
I want to get some "220 MAGNUM" emblems made to replicate the 70 style hood emblems. At 220 cubes and 305 hp, it certainly qualifies as a Magnum! Just think, if you doubled it to get a 440, it would be 610 hp and well over 500 ft/lbs of tq. :)

·
Registered
837 Posts
Yup.......... going the other way is better in a lot of cases.

In previous posts you've talked about owning a 70s era Trans Am......... so you'll know EXACTLY what I'm talking about when I say I always liked the cars repainted without the screaming Chicken on the hood.

For some guys it just isn't a trans am without the bird but I still like the idea of a clean fresh looking hood with just that shaker scoop sticking through.

......and who wouldn't think an old school Big Block Camaro, Mustang or Barracuda isn't cooler in stealthy "sleeper" trim that might fool the onlooker into thinking it's a grocery getter version of the car........until you hear it running.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,371 Posts
Yup.......... going the other way is better in a lot of cases.

In previous posts you've talked about owning a 70s era Trans Am......... so you'll know EXACTLY what I'm talking about when I say I always liked the cars repainted without the screaming Chicken on the hood.

For some guys it just isn't a trans am without the bird but I still like the idea of a clean fresh looking hood with just that shaker scoop sticking through.

......and who wouldn't think an old school Big Block Camaro, Mustang or Barracuda isn't cooler in stealthy "sleeper" trim that might fool the onlooker into thinking it's a grocery getter version of the car........until you hear it running.
Well, the shaker scoop...disappeared in an insurance issue that got my car painted, and sans decals

https://www.challengertalk.com/forums/garage/18962

A Guy

·
Registered
11 Posts
I removed the block lettering 'challenger' from the passenger side, as well as the 'DODGE' lettering from the rear and added a script 'challenger' to the driver side. It's just an adhesive based one and its been holding up well, pretty cheap from amazon.

220 hood side badges would be pretty cool i'd think...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts