Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the carbon fiber interior overlay kit for the challenger and installed it. Install was a breeze and I am very happy with the end results.
Painted my engine cover blue and wrapped the letters on the cover in carbon fiber also to give it a throwback look I added the devil pinstriping.

to start tying in orange under the hood im going to be ordering a stut tower brace in orange but making shure i can keep my engine cover.
Ans Also have some billit technologies goodies comming such as pistol grip shifter(black) oil cap(orange) dipstick(orange).

Let me know what you think so far as I have not seen this color combo on a challenger yet....And no im not a Mets fan Im A Yankees fan. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
607 Posts
What do you use to paint the engine parts? Is there a certain brand that you must get?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
krylon fusion wipe with alchy let dry paint thin coats apply next before 1st coat dries. I have used krylon fusion on past projects and love it lots of colors and easy to work with.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Looks like everything turned out great!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
607 Posts
krylon fusion wipe with alchy let dry paint thin coats apply next before 1st coat dries. I have used krylon fusion on past projects and love it lots of colors and easy to work with.
Where could I order some of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
116 Posts
not my style, but each his own

·
Registered
999 Posts
not my style, but each his own
i agree, waaaaay too over the top for my tastes, but if you're happy thats all that matters!
:guiness:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Im in a car club and do the car scene so I have to stand out a bit. I have never seen the blue on orange theme so i went ahead and did it. Came out pretty good and looks really good in person. As I add pieces and tie in the rest of the theme it will look really really good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts