Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2013 R/T Classic came with only the red "R/T" on the grill, as expected. I think it looks a little too plain so decided to add the "Challenger" script. I bought the OEM part 68214446AA from Steve White (arrived in good condition very quickly, by the way) and spent a few minutes decoding these tabs on the back: Challenger_Script_2019-1.jpg Challenger_Script_2019-2.jpg
..Along with some trial fitting between blades on the eggcrate grill. The various blades and clips seemed to fit best with the bottom edge of the script even with the bottom edge of the "R/T". The result did not "snap" in place as snug as I would have expected, but seems to stay in place. Here is my final result:
Challenger_Script_2019-3.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,642 Posts
My 2013 R/T Classic came with only the red "R/T" on the grill, as expected. I think it looks a little too plain so decided to add the "Challenger" script. I bought the OEM part 68214446AA from Steve White (arrived in good condition very quickly, by the way) and spent a few minutes decoding these tabs on the back: View attachment 980110 View attachment 980111
..Along with some trial fitting between blades on the eggcrate grill. The various blades and clips seemed to fit best with the bottom edge of the script even with the bottom edge of the "R/T". The result did not "snap" in place as snug as I would have expected, but seems to stay in place. Here is my final result:
View attachment 980112
Looks great, like it was meant to be there!

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT 8
242 Posts
Looks good, have all mine off the front at the moment, THANKs for the COOL idea !!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did that with mine, looks old school!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts