Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the IE 392, but the sides, especially on the white ones, look like blank billboards. In an attempt to add something for the eye to focus on I had these stripes made. I stayed with the dual stripe like goes across the top. You can't see it in the pictures, but the stripes have metallic in them like the factory stripes. They are not an exact match but they are close. I think they turned out ok.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Stripes themselves look real good. Not a fan of the words however.

·
Registered
228 Posts
looks good were did you get them done at?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Nice addition. Enough to add a little something, but not overdone or too busy. I think the words give it a unique identity, more than just ornamental generic stripes.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Stripes look great!
Anyone looking to do a similar stripe could use this font to do the lettering.
It is called hemihead426 and is genuine mopar!
It is also good for flyers or other computer-generated mopar stuff.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
sorry, I like fewer stripes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Stripes

What a nice addition to the IE. I have a white one also and I would like to obtain the same type for mine. Would a regular sign shop be able to make them up? How wide are the stripes?
Thanks,
Sarge

·
Registered
353 Posts
No disrespect but I don't really care for the look. It doesn't look bad but I think it looks better without them. Just curious, how does the color of those stripes match up with the stock viper blue ones?

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What a nice addition to the IE. I have a white one also and I would like to obtain the same type for mine. Would a regular sign shop be able to make them up? How wide are the stripes?
Thanks,
Sarge
Any sign shop could make these. I searched for one that advertised car graphics though, as some shops don't like to do this kind of work.

Each stripe is 2" wide.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I figured the response would be about 50/50 like/dislike. I like the stripes for now and the good thing is when/if I get tired of them they will just peel right off. In the meantime it's something different.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cost of stripes

Looks very good! Well done.

If you don't mind me asking, about how much did those 4 stripes 'set u back'?
I am considering adding some kind of stripe on the side of mine also (IE#275) DWB.

I am in the Houston area also (Pearland).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.