Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
You kind of have too much going on there with the green paint/black hood/argent silver shaker... Maybe go back to a green hood? Also, the green Hemi badge...come on now, you know that's not right. This is all my opinion, so don't sweat it too much LOL

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I like the shaker scoop color but I'd go with the OEM shaker "392 Hemi" callouts. Steve White can hook you up. What color are you going with for the hood?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow tough crowd you know what they say about opinions right? lol I have the 392 badges just didn't want to look like every other shaker that's why I chose to do what I did,the hood is being wrapped in matte black.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Finally installed my OEM Shaker on my 15 Sublime Scat,I had the Shaker painted the original Argent Silver I think it looks great, now just have to get it wrapped.
I'm not a huge fan of the badges but I tend to dislike them in general. I do want to say that I love the color choice. I usually like when a car uses two predominant colors plus a few accents of a third. I really like the black hood with the silver shaker. It really pops without looking tacky in my opinion. Glad you're going with the matte black hood too. Awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts