Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some smoked plex laying around so I decided to add a lip to my stock spoiler. I ordered the standard spoiler on my 2019 ScatPack Widebody instead of the bigger laid back, performance spoiler. I prefer taller spoilers but I might have gone with that one if they had better pictures of it when I ordered the car. I started by cutting out a 6" wide section of the plastic sheet. After I was done I discovered that the curve in the spoiler was a lot more then I thought and I am not thrilled at how the lip is flat on top and does not match the curve. I will probably use the original piece as a template to make a taller version with a matching top arch.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is version 2 with a curved top to more closely match the curve of the factory spoiler. It's an average 2 3/4" taller then the stock spoiler. The center hole id still too small and leaves a ring around the camera so I will have to modify it a little more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts