Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2020 scat pack, go mango m6 with shaker today. Wanted one of these for a long time - pretty much since they came out. Super excited. Live in Central washington, bought from Dave Smith in Idaho. Got a decent deal on it I think. Also have a 98 ram, 15 grand Cherokee and 15 dart which will probably get sold.

Put about 75 miles on it today, love it so far. Only complaint so far is that the stereo sucks. It's the alpine system, not sure if that's default stereo or the upgraded one. Sux ether way, but I always install my own stereos so no harm no foul. I was expecting maybe a little more power, but of course needs to break in and I haven't really wound it out yet. Still tons of fun, more comfortable than all three other cars and easy to drive.

Anyways, happy to be here!

-H

119060.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,789 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Looks great (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,202 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Shakers Unite ! awesome color too !
Congrats and Enjoy,
welcome from 'people republic of Virginia',
Parrott

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shakers Unite ! awesome color too !
Congrats and Enjoy,
welcome from 'people republic of Virginia',
Parrott
LOL. I wasn't looking for the shaker necessarily. Just what they had in my price range and fit the rest of what I wanted.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody
170 Posts
Welcome from sunny NC great looking ride, welcome to the brotherhood of muscle (y)

·
Registered
19 scat pack triple nickel
109 Posts
I have the Alpine too, not too impressed, if I did again I would get HK. That’s what I get for saving a few bucks. Congrats on new car.

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
377 Posts
Welcome from the eastern (Spokane area) side of the state.

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome from the eastern (Spokane area) side of the state.
I live in Ellensburg, we stayed the night at my mother in laws in Spokane Valley when we bought the car. Whole Lotta bugs on that drive back....

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
377 Posts
I live in Ellensburg, we stayed the night at my mother in laws in Spokane Valley when we bought the car. Whole Lotta bugs on that drive back....
Yeah, hate the bugs. I live on Highway 2 and drove in last Friday for a car meet thing and the front of the car looked like I'd hit a swarm.

I would love to buy a new car and road trip it home. Had to be a nice trip. Congrats!

·
Registered
2020 SPS, M6, Go Mango
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, hate the bugs. I live on Highway 2 and drove in last Friday for a car meet thing and the front of the car looked like I'd hit a swarm.

I would love to buy a new car and road trip it home. Had to be a nice trip. Congrats!
Thanks. The trip wasn't bad, would've preferred a back road or regular highway option vs i90 though. Tough to follow the break in guidance when traffic is all doing 75, trucks are doing 70 and I'm trying not to be a nuisance while varying speed and not going as fast. All good though. First world problems at their finest lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts