Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new challenger owner, bought before I knew anything about EVIC. Is this something that had to be build in(mine is a 2010 R/T). or can it be "enabled" with the right $$ or computer?

Also, I'd like to adjust the time the lights stay on when I lock the car, but all the instructions say you have to be in the EVIC to do that, and mine won't go into any user customizable options. All I have are Trip, Temp, ECO indicator, and total miles. I've tried all sorts of button combinations. If I don't have EVIC or the premium cluster package do I need to have the dealer do this? I asked at two dealers and they had no clue.

Frank

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ok everyone,
I have a 2011 challenger SRT8 392, and I struggled with the extended menu of the EVIC. But now I have the solution, and I know why I use to have a problem with it..[/SIZE]

Here are the steps:[/SIZE]
1.Put the gear in drive “D” position
2.While you are in the main menu that shows the temperature, press the up arrow for 10 seconds. Make sure that its 10 seconds not less..
3.Press the Down arrow immediately after the 10 seconds until the extended menu shows on your gauges.

My problem was with the gear, I use to always try to do it when it was on park “P” position.
I hope you find this useful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts