Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I've got a 2013 RT M6 and I know someone selling their factory "track pack" that includes the front and rear sway bars and springs. Is this a worthwhile upgrade at $135 or should I spring for aftermarket sway bars. Thanks for the input.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
If you have a 6-speed you already have "Track Pak". "Super Track Pak" is a $595 option on R/T's but SLIDD is correct, Blacktop's come with STP.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I looked at the options and see I have the sport suspension under blacktop... That includes sway bars as well? Guess I better get my ass under the hood and do some learning!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep. Sport suspension is STP. Performance suspension is the standard R/T suspension and SXT Plus suspension.
I found this info about STP... Not sure which of this means I have sway bars without me looking at my car personally (wife has it at work right now). Got the curiosity bug...

There’s an extra bonus: tick the box for the Blacktop package, and the 2013 Challenger R/T also receives the Super Track Pak, which adds a quicker steering ratio, performance brake pads, monotube dampers, Goodyear Eagle F1 Super Car performance tires, and a three-mode stability program that allows drivers to completely shut off the electronic nannies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts