Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been contemplating adding some gauges to the dash and/or "A" pillar of my car and am wondering who has added some, what location, styling, manufacturer, etc. Pictures are always helpful for those of you who have functional gauges added to your Challenger.

I've been torn between getting a dash pod (for 3 gauges) or going old school with individually mounted swivel gauges. Here is the dash pod I have been considering at Amazon. I like it because the gauges face the driver at a slight angle.

Also -who makes better gauges: Auto Meter or Sunpro?

Anyone have a larger Super Tach mounted anywhere? Such as:

My biggest concern is the idea of putting holes in my dash - so if anyone has any creative ideas for hiding and connecting the wires, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks all!
Chris

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
i bought a pillar single gauge-- and an interceptor and love it. worth every penny.
speedlogix

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
I have a two gauge pod on my dash and like it. Requires drilling holes on the dash, but so be it. Pod came from 281 Motorsports. I have three friends that have all used it with good success

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great - thanks for the info. That's exactly the look I am going for.

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i bought a pillar single gauge-- and an interceptor and love it. worth every penny.
speedlogix
You got me looking at the Interceptor now :thumbsup:. Do you have one or two of them? I notice you can get a splitter if you want to use two of these gauges. How many metrics does the Interceptor support with the Challenger?

Thanks,
Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts