Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I’m going to be adding the RER MyGig (currently have RES) and I want to add the dual microphone mirror with auto dim. What is the part number for the cable that goes from the MyGig to the mirror.

Also what do I need to get the dealer add a sales code for this setup?

I will also be adding the steering wheel switches and know all the part numbers from the other thread.

I’m also having the dealer add the remote start I a couple of weeks so I will have them do any and all the sales cades needed then so it’s not a special trip.

I have a 2010 Challenger R/T if that makes any difference.

Any help would be great.
Thanks…

·
Registered
99 Posts
I will guess you have a manual mirror. The cable is part number 82211649 (ebay search 99.00). The Mirror is part number 68020439 AB (I might have a used one for sale in a few days, if you can wait. 125.00 plus shipping).

·
Registered
99 Posts
I did the same to my RT MyGIG RER and now adding the Mirror, I have the Harness, just waiting for the Mirror.

I have not done the Steering Wheel.

I did not need to add any codes to my car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will guess you have a manual mirror. The cable is part number 82211649 (ebay search 99.00). The Mirror is part number 68020439 AB (I might have a used one for sale in a few days, if you can wait. 125.00 plus shipping).
Thanks for the offer but i bought a new mirror and cable from somone on this forum and should be here Monday or Tuesday. I also ordered a RER MyGig from OEM autoparts on e-bay. So i'm just waiting now. Think i'll head to the dealer today and order the steering wheel switche & harness today. There is a large thread the shows how to install them and the EVIC. Here is the link and get ready to do alot of reading http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/adding-evic-controls-20575/ Many thanks to S/S Dodge for all his work on this.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks for the offer but i bought a new mirror and cable from somone on this forum and should be here Monday or Tuesday. I also ordered a RER MyGig from OEM autoparts on e-bay. So i'm just waiting now. Think i'll head to the dealer today and order the steering wheel switche & harness today. There is a large thread the shows how to install them and the EVIC. Here is the link and get ready to do alot of reading http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/adding-evic-controls-20575/ Many thanks to S/S Dodge for all his work on this.
Once you get the RER MyGig from OEM autoparts, can you send me a review of the item. I've been thinking of ordering one myself, but can not find any reviews of the items they sell. I did e-mail them and the price I was quoted for the additional items I wanted made the radio over 1K. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Once you get the RER MyGig from OEM autoparts, can you send me a review of the item. I've been thinking of ordering one myself, but can not find any reviews of the items they sell. I did e-mail them and the price I was quoted for the additional items I wanted made the radio over 1K. Thanks in advance.
Not sure what other items you wanted but i wanted the extra programming and offered him $50 over the price of the RER and he took it. I will let you know when i get it installed and working.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Not sure what other items you wanted but i wanted the extra programming and offered him $50 over the price of the RER and he took it. I will let you know when i get it installed and working.
Thanks, I think I asked him for IPOD intergration, u-connect, the lockpick software upgrade and that was all. Now I'm thinking of just getting the base model from him, but not at the price he is asking until I hear from you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I think I asked him for IPOD intergration, u-connect, the lockpick software upgrade and that was all. Now I'm thinking of just getting the base model from him, but not at the price he is asking until I hear from you.
Hi Jimmydea,
Well I got my RER Monday and installed it Monday night. The unit looked brand new, plugged right in and when I turned it on it worked just fine. Switched to NAV and that worked just fine. I called Sirius and turned it on and it that worked. I used the remote mic and paired my blackberry and made a couple of calls without issues. played a DVD tonight and copied a CD to the hard disk and it played just fine. Copied some pictures from a USB flash drive. Still have to work with the voice recognition, So all in all I'm happy and it was worth getting it. :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts