Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could use a little help here, I’m not very well versed on tuners. I have a ‘16 Challenger R/T, 6 Speed manual, added a K&N Typhoon CAI, had custom exhaust work removing the resonators and adding the Flow-master Super 40s. I’m thinking of adding the InTune I3 and ECU with a custom tune from Hemifever. Sean told me I can add an additional tune for my ‘14 Ram Express with the 5.7 for an additional license fee. I don’t want to keep bugging Sean with questions, so I’m looking for a little help here. If I buy the extra license from Diablo, does Sean just email me the new tunes for the Ram? From what I understand I don’t need to replace the PCU on the Ram, but do need a new one for the Challenger.
Has anyone else gone this route, and if so, can you lend me some knowledge?
Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, the tuner, PCM, and custome tune will run right at $1,000 just for the Challenger. Based on your experience, is it worth it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
You can get an additional license Here. If you want Sean to do a custom tune that would be extra from him.

I have a '14 so I didn't need the PCM, to me it is well worth the money. I also have a '06 PT Cruiser GT I used the canned 93 tune in it. That was the best thing I ever did to the PT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts