Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had asked for info over a year ago on many forums where a learning book could be had for tuning. Crickets....Crickets.............all I got.
I researched and found this book for anyone wanting to understand Tuning, How and Why it works. It covers our Speed Density, Fords MAF, and Chevy used both SD and MAF combined.
I wanted to share this info with the Forum for all us that want to know can enhance our knowledge.
ENGINE MANAGEMENT Advanced Tuning, by Greg Banish contact www.cartechbooks.com

The best 40 bucks Iv spent. Really brings in what we have been learning by hearsay, and so and so said,,,SNAKE OIL. BS

Some told me not to post it. Why bother. Rethinking it helps anyone understand better. How can that hurt. The more knowledge the better.
By reading the book as I did, 5 times. You will be NO Super Tuner, know it all. There is alot to tuning. However it will bring on understanding of it.
Good Luck
FlatTop

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew you be getting it bro. Good info there. DC give me a ring when you get a chance. Got some new stuff cooking.
FT

·
Registered
299 Posts
Good find. I see this being on a short list of Daddy's Day gifts. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Sam, The Hemi builders guide is a good read. Nothing on tuning though.
Tuning book is good info for all, CMR mopar, Chevy, Ford. Covers, NA, FI, SC, Spray, A,,, if ya want to know.
FT

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
Hey Sam, The Hemi builders guide is a good read. Nothing on tuning though.
Tuning book is good info for all, CMR mopar, Chevy, Ford. Covers, NA, FI, SC, Spray, A,,, if ya want to know.
FT
It's on the way, G. Thanks for the recommend!

Sam

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Great book for the concepts. Problem is most of this has to be reverse engineered in practice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts