Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2019 Challenger 1320. I installed front and rear strut towers, and it's helped out the handling quite a bit. I no longer have to stomp on the brakes going around the slightest of curves....
I was thinking of going even further, and adding the Eibach Anti-Roll Front and Rear Sway Bars.
Has anyone had this installed and what are your thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
I installed the front sway bar IMO it makes a big difference very easy install
RT plus 2015 use the back hole not the front one
Hood Automotive lighting Bumper Font Automotive tail & brake light
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Reactions: 249983

·
Registered
23 Posts
Eibach was what I considered but ultimately I installed Whiteline front and rear sways. Absolutely love them.

I did use Eibach springs to lower mine.

Handling is much better for my purposes.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
I put the Eibach on my front for my 2015 SPS. I did this after the front and rear shock tower. I went with it as it has a larger diameter than the OE sway bar. I skipped the rear as it was the same size as what Eibach was offering as an "upgrade" plus the rear is a PITA to swap.

I'm ral happy with my set up. I will not be looking aw lowering springs.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I put the Eibach on my front for my 2015 SPS. I did this after the front and rear shock tower. I went with it as it has a larger diameter than the OE sway bar. I skipped the rear as it was the same size as what Eibach was offering as an "upgrade" plus the rear is a PITA to swap.

I'm ral happy with my set up. I will not be looking aw lowering springs.
"The rear was a PITA" you say. YEP, A bit but definitely do-able. Did mine on jack stands in the garage. Had to remove all the cradle bolts and lower it to get it swapped out. Just a little extra sweat equity ya know.

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
610 Posts
Hotchkis sways went on my 2010 and absolutely no complaints. If the rear cradle is dropped it should get realigned.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did you remove the exhaust? Did you need a realignment after dropping the rear cradle? Just curious
I didn't remove the exhaust, just unbloted it from the body and allowed it to rest on a 4X4. I didn't do an alignment. So many differing opinions out there. When I do new wheels and tires I'll align it. Been a couple hundred miles and I'm not seeing any tread wear issues.
I'll be able to confirm that after wheels and tires.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,514 Posts
I have a 2019 Challenger 1320. I installed front and rear strut towers, and it's helped out the handling quite a bit. I no longer have to stomp on the brakes going around the slightest of curves....
I was thinking of going even further, and adding the Eibach Anti-Roll Front and Rear Sway Bars.
Has anyone had this installed and what are your thoughts?
Let us know what it did to your 60' time.

Someone buys a 1320 and then wants it to turn corners. There's only 1 turn at the end of a 1320' race

1 - 10 of 10 Posts