Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the OEM stereo with Sirius, and Uconnect. Found a replacement OEM Nav unit on ebay. I've read a few post's, and am still somewhat confused. Anyone know what I will need to do aside from plug n play? I've heard they are vin specific, need extra mic, need diff antenna, 4 digit key?
I am ready to buy this, but want to make sure I buy the right one.
Type: NTG4 RHR is the one I am looking at. P05091656ae

·
Registered
334 Posts
I bought a 430rbz non nav radio for my 2013 challenger. All I can tell you is to make sure it comes with the 4 digit security code. If you do not get it you will have wasted your money.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found answers!

Ok, so the one I am looking at, is the 730N. I will need the harness to keep my uConnect. Great info on the site!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ok, so the one I am looking at, is the 730N. I will need the harness to keep my uConnect. Great info on the site!
I did not have to do anything but plug and play. My car had the basic radio with Uconnect and Sirus. Plugged it up and put in the security code. Radio worked perfect.

·
Registered
2011 392 SRT, 2010 R/T Classic, 2019 R/T Plus, 2016 SXT Plus
445 Posts
There are a lot of upgrade options if you go aftermarket. I'm still undecided on OEM vs. Aftermarket.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oh it wasn't even a choice for me. This android head unit does 10x more than my stock NAV unit did. It's like comparing a pager from 1995 to a current smart phone...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts