Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Vendor
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Product Introduction!

You've probably never seen a product like this before. It was new to us, too.

These unique foilers are a new category of automotive add-on. Make your Challenger stand out from the crowd with these easy-to-install parts. This retro inspired design is patent pending and is made in the USA with pride.

What is a foiler? They are easy to install, retro inspired aerodynamic add-on kits that not only enhance your car's appearance but also reduce drag for increased fuel efficiency according to the manufacturer.

Installation is simple with the included 3M automotive tape and templates. There are no holes to drill, and you can order them pre-painted to match your car in any color available (please note, if you don't see your color listed please ask us, I'm sure we can get it for you).

----------------

Aerodynamic Foilers for Challenger

---------------------

To see a full listing of our brand new 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials, please click here.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I really like this....I think I've found my first mod after a year of ownership.

·
Vendor
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like this....I think I've found my first mod after a year of ownership.
I first saw a photo on a Camaro and I wasn't sold. But IMO it looks fantastic on Challenger. Subtle, yet unique, and makes your car stand out from the crowd without going nuts with a whole body kit or crazy spoiler. Classy!

·
Premium Member
2,682 Posts
Hmm... I kinda like them. Fit would need to be PERFECT for me to move on something like this though. What's the chance of you guys getting actual installed pics?

·
Registered
716 Posts
ill be watching for installed pics too

brilliant black pls :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as well for pics of these installed. I'd also like to see how these look with the Mopar front and rear mudguards installed.

·
Vendor
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm working on it for you guys. It's so new that I don't think there are a ton of pics available, if any, but I'm working on it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I just noticed the rear as well. I like the front only. Not too bad. Interesting for sure.

Very pricing, IMO
Yeah im not a fan of the rear either, and these are very expensive, so cutting those out will cut the cost in half.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I'm interested, but I didn't see B5 Blue available. If I have to deal with a body shop to get them painted, it's a no-go for me. Can they come pre-painted in B5 Blue?

·
Vendor
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm interested, but I didn't see B5 Blue available. If I have to deal with a body shop to get them painted, it's a no-go for me. Can they come pre-painted in B5 Blue?
Sure, we can add any color. Is that the official color name? I can add it if you're ready to buy.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Sure, we can add any color. Is that the official color name? I can add it if you're ready to buy.
B5 Blue is the paint color name, not the paint code. I'll call you this afternoon when I get off work with the paint code and to order a set.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I do like these a lot, but I agree they are way overpriced for something that doesn't even have installed pictures on an actual challenger... I'm sure someone locally around your co. has a challenger willing to be used for a photo shoot to represent your product..

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
if there is any proof of a substantial fuel economy gain then I would be interested since I live on the freeway. Preferably in deep water blue.

·
Vendor
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi guys, this is an informational thread introducing a new product only. It's cool if you don't like them but if we can try to keep this thread positive and informational I would appreciate that.

As I mentioned above, I've already requested more photos from the manufacturer, but it's still quite new and the photo I've posted is the only one I have thus far. If I get more, I will be sure to post them here for everyone to see.

Pricing is really set by the manufacturer. These aren't hand-made in someone's garage; the creator had to spend thousands and thousands on a mold to produce them professionally and with a good quality fit, therefore they aren't going to be $20 each. Adding high quality paint that you'd be happy with on your brand new $40K car also adds to the cost. A garage rattle can job would not be acceptable, would it?

I'll definitely post back as soon as I can find more photos.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts