Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. I'm trying to decide what color faceplate and bezel to use for my new Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge Install. I'm trying to get some opinions, so let me know what you guys like.

I think I'm also going to get some custom vinyl cut with a bigger R/T logo in orange and use that instead of the VERY small red R/T logo that is offered as an option.

For anyone else buying these, they come free with black and white faceplates with the Aeroforce logo. Don't pay extra for any other faceplates, you can just sand these with some 320 grit and they're just as good as the blank black/white plates you can order. Any logo you pay for is actually made onto the clear plate that goes on top of the faceplate so personally I wouldn't pay for those either. Just take the default options, hit them with some sandpaper and place your own vinyl on the faceplate.

·
Registered
490 Posts
ha- I just got mine yesterday. I'm going white with the R/T lense and aluminum bezel to match the boost gauge I bought.

In your case - the black face with the aluminum bezel looks awesome, but take a pic that includes your stock gauges for comparison/consistency.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I like the white face and satin finish bezel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts