Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have a black ‘17 GT with red interior. Does anyone have tips for really making the colors pop out? I love the red and black! I was wanting to change the “Dodge” on the back to black and the “GT” on both sides to red. I’ve seen some fuel tank mods but am fairly new to this world. Any ideas to help me would be fantastic ?

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,313 Posts
not sure what you mean by fuel tank mods (replacement fuel door?) but there is a ton of things you can do cosmetically via the aftermarket suppliers..from numerous hood/center stripes, side stripes, different wheels, various window tints, hood pins, grill black outs, exhaust tips, led lighting, etc, etc. Google/ebay/amazon are your friends on this one.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,048 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm not really an expert when it comes to paint but is there a sparkly paint that you can just add it on top of your old paint. Like imagine a cake and you put a clear gelatin on it. What I know is you can make it a little shiny (not sure about the technical term) but it really cost me that much and I do not have enough budget for it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure what you mean by fuel tank mods (replacement fuel door?) but there is a ton of things you can do cosmetically via the aftermarket suppliers..from numerous hood/center stripes, side stripes, different wheels, various window tints, hood pins, grill black outs, exhaust tips, led lighting, etc, etc. Google/ebay/amazon are your friends on this one.
Yeah, fuel door replacement. That’s what I meant! Tint is something I want to do as well. I’ve never made modifications on a car before and was wondering what all people here have done! Thanks for the input!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts