Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's some AFR video I shot and a few I found on you tube!
Ill start the pile!
Is Spring! If its time to add an element of mean to your Challenger AFR is the place my car looks more sinister than ever I send a Big Thanks to AFR,and Steve for working with me over this winter!
Im damn happy with my set -up, it literally set the car apart from all the others..IMO,and its functional,and mean looking!

Feel free to add you own!:bigthumb:

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
All I have to say is usually 6-8 weeks but work with Steve things do come up that may cause a slight delay from time to time...

You'll flip when your sitting with a completed AFR hood it sets the car off in a totally different direction via the styling,and design.
Wait till you see the twist lock racing hood pins going on this week from RDP.
This is by far the most retro design out there IMO worth every dime I spent ,and it is funtional!
I felt it in the torque Dept immediately,and sounds more throatier than ever inside the car as well.
More air,more power!

I liked it so much I went with both cowls, Steve working on two others (proto types) if you will, and Ill have all the AFR swap out parts by mid summer with much detail shared with you all via this forum.
I like the idea I can change out applications for what the current driving conditions demand!!
I dont rush Steve he is an artist imo.. Im in town if needed pm me,you guys come first!:guiness:

nice ill be placing my order soon.. how longs the eta on the shaker 6-8 wks??

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Any pics of the underside of that hood?

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
My 6.1 with Autoform ram air T/A hood and new flowmaster exhuast,and new OEM clutch.!! Holy ****
The new OEM Clutch hooks up like the 392 cutch did!
No more drive train slop launching what so ever!
The car is a different ride with the 3" exhaust and ram air!

·
Registered
139 Posts
notsure - what is the best way to get ahold of anyone at AFR? I wanna order the Cuda grille, but have not been able to get anyone to answer an email or pick up the phone for going on 5 months. Is this indicative of this companies customer service?

·
Banned
675 Posts
I'll get some vids this weekend and share

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Well I know Steve at AFR very well he is a very busy guy as of late :)
AFR has been in the aftermarket game for Viper for years ,and now the Challenger they have by far the best made product out there..

Im waiting on my Shaker trim as well and put myself last so others can be built Im happy with the T/A trim right now,man do I get the looks!

I was just at AFR the other day ...Yes the phone is always ringing at AFR personally I always seem to get a live person when I call mid afternoon however bump Steve a email [email protected]

AFR has some great products however they are a small shop and have no time for daily phone calls they pool the info and most likely you where lost in the shuffle..AFR built parts for Dodges drifting ACR Viper no matter the wait I like that heritage!

Best bet is email with Steve it cuts thru the chaff !

If you like I can contact Steve direct as well for you ..Pm me..

notsure - what is the best way to get ahold of anyone at AFR? I wanna order the Cuda grille, but have not been able to get anyone to answer an email or pick up the phone for going on 5 months. Is this indicative of this companies customer service?

Attachments

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
TY Justin I agree no big cow nips sticking thru the hood...:cowtounge::browsmiley:

The old school hood pins are cool and would have been my choice if I hadnt seen these twist lock pins that are close to flush on the hood.They look sweet as hell,and work as cool as youd expect!

AFR installed RDPs hood pins for me,and thay were no easy to install...took some time forsure.

Looks great buddy. Love how they dont purtrude from the hood.

·
Registered
139 Posts
So if I order through the site it will get taken care of?

·
Banned
675 Posts
Yes, it took about a week and a half before my order even got processed. Steve is very busy but he'll get to you, gotta be patient. That's why I ordered mine over winter so I wasn't in a rush

7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Give Steve a call you have options to consider here....
Steve from AFR is a neighbor of mine we talk alot if you need anything hit me up Hoss.
Bought time you guys realize AFR is the best option out there ,good too see..Best coin I spent to date!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts