53 Posts

·
Banned
583 Posts
Why not 'CUDA?

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
$6,500 for a FAKE hood and some plastic stick-ons? Ick.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Im a HUGE 'Cuda fan... But sorry... this looks cheap

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
why do people keep trying to change perfection.
The only thing the Challenger needs is more power and less weight.
Everything else is perfect
Good luck with your package

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Don't care for that fake shaker. :notallthere:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
:yikes:WHAT!!!!,...:nono:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Yeah, not doing much for me. Can you guys possibly do something to make it like this?

and maybe an AAR upgrade like this?

Ankle burners and all? Does anyone make a T/A conversion for our cars as a full kit? Would love to do that and paint the car Snake Skin Green. Yum!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Don't understand why people try to make the Challenger into a different model. Like one member said, "Why try to change perfection?" Above pics show cuda had one set of headlights, the waist line on the Challenger is different from that of the Cuda. Pure cheap, no thanks

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
....not feeling it at all. Looks like a big snap-together model. Those bits cheapen the look of the car IMO. I'm sure there are folks out there that will like it though. ....good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
If you are going to emulate a 71 Cuda, then for God's sake do it right!!!!
Create fiberglass fenders with the gill cutouts and actually put 71 factory repro gill inserts in that.

The 3M tape on stuff is an insult to a Cuda and looks like some bling bling gangsta BS that you see "knuckleheads" put on 300's and Chargers.

The tail panel is ok, don't mind it, but the bumper deal looks out of place as well.
Props for the functional shaker, I REALLY like that, but the fake one should not even be offered.
It's not a Rustang or a Crapmaro...it's a MOPAR give it more respect.
:indifferent:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Don't understand why people try to make the Challenger into a different model. Like one member said, "Why try to change perfection?" Above pics show cuda had one set of headlights, the waist line on the Challenger is different from that of the Cuda. Pure cheap, no thanks
The 71 Cuda had 2 sets, like the kit here for the Challenger. That's what they went for. The 70, 72-74 were the pics I posted above.

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Until someone reproduces the rear quarter panels with the straight beltline, I dont care what you do, its always going to look like a Challenger that is trying to be something else and thats the bottom line.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
:scratchhead: "To each his own" :scratchhead: MOPARS RULE!!!Wolffy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts