Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks amazing. :thumbsup:

Not to look a gift-fish in the mouth (*groan*), but any thoughts given to offering a chrome bezel to each of the openings? Not that these cars are necessarily chrome-heavy to begin with, but it's just a thought...

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Certainly some cost involved on creating the original mold, but this appears to be ABS plastic. Probably less than $2 of material involved.

Would be interesting to hear from someone that purchased a unit. Was it clean? Meaning in any plastic molding, there's always some flash and imperfections- -how did the piece look raw?

·
Registered
93 Posts
One of us could in theory buy one, have it remolded and cast and sold for that 2$ material cost...Sell it to the fourm for under 100? Not that I am advocating illegal copies a'la China, but I suppose I am leaning that way for a appearance piece that seems to have a corner on the market

I agree for plastic anything that expensive should be illegal, but it is a fine looking piece for the grill...

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
best looking '71 Grille out there. Great job guys!
Although yes I do agree it is a tad on the pricey side.
Agreed! Very nice, but a tad pricey.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Does anyone have a pic of this from farther away. What's it look like in person?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I actually have no interest in a 'cuda grille makeover for a Dodge.

Let's be logical and offer a 1971 Challenger grille and taillight treatment instead. They go with a R/T Classic stripe theme at least.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got mine today. Looks great. At the paint shop. Body color (TorRed). I post picks when I get it back and installed.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I got mine today. Looks great. At the paint shop. Body color (TorRed). I post picks when I get it back and installed.
Sweet! I saw one in white and it looked great

·
Registered
466 Posts
I actually have no interest in a 'cuda grille makeover for a Dodge.

Let's be logical and offer a 1971 Challenger grille and taillight treatment instead. They go with a R/T Classic stripe theme at least.
I agree. I would like to see what a twin-loop grill insert looks like.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I bought one from them a while back have it painted and just waiting some warmer weather to install, maybe I can get the discount on the hood they are offering instead!!! This item took over 6 weeks to get, and no they don't answer emails often.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts