1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Very nice. Looks great

·
Super Moderator
14,021 Posts
Great looking shaker! This coming from a guy who owned a 1971 'Cuda with the original shaker.

Terrific install photos. A very slick installation.

Is the hood fiberglass?

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
I do like that setup, very slick!

And Cuda, it does say the hood is fiberglass.. You can either get Challenger or Cuda style, but Im not sure whta 'Cuda style means lol.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
That is a nice detailed informational about the Hood.

BW

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Now this setup just cleans up the engine bay completely. Definitely more so than the other 2 popular shaker companies out there. Keeping my eye on this bad boy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do like that setup, very slick!

And Cuda, it does say the hood is fiberglass.. You can either get Challenger or Cuda style, but Im not sure whta 'Cuda style means lol.
The 'Cuda style hood is our smooth "flat" hood, which better resembles the Shaker hood from the 'Cuda, which did not have the Challenger Hood's "style lines" on the sides.

'Cuda Hood

Challenger Hood

If anyone has any questions, feel free to call us directly. We're extremely excited about this kit, we know its the only true Shaker out there, and we're excited to start seeing them on the road!

AFR/Autoform Racing
(312) 730-3844
[email protected]
AutoformGroup.com

·
Registered
363 Posts
VERY sweet setup!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you have any pics of the challenger hood with a painted hood?? I love the shaker setup. It just looks like it my sit down a little lower.

We'll have in-depth pictures and video next week of the Red car with the entire AFR 'Cuda Package installed and painted!

AFR/Autoform Racing
(312) 730-3844
[email protected]
AutoformGroup.com

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Very nice setup, clean and functional. Do you guys have any before and after IAT sensor readings? Wondering if this would pull in that much cooler air than a regular CAI...

·
Registered
719 Posts
I really like this, however, it seems small like it doesn't stick out of the hood very high and is small in proportion to the hood... Maybe it is just the pictures. How big is it in proportion to the original or the competition (Danko or Cervinis)?

Seeing as there was a merger of businesses... Do you make all the components?

Got pictures from the driver's seat?

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts