Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work in the Nuclear field and travel to all three Duke sites in the Carolinas. I have driven my IRP 09 Challenger R/T as a daily driver to all three sites. I have to tell you that I now have about 150 new friends because of this remarkable car. People love this car and will stop you anywhere to tell you so. They want to know how fast you have driven it and how reliable it is. And always end with a "really beautiful car". I own several really nice cars, 70 Challenger VP replica, 70 GTX. modded 88 Conquest and a 91 Stealth R/T. I have never had as much attention as I have driving this 09. No problems and 49000 miles later still 19 mpg around town and 25 on the highway. I have gone 13.4 @ 106 in the 1/4 and saw 145 mph on the speedo. I love my 70 Challenger but I love driving my 09. Never thought I would get the chance to say this 5 years earlier. " I own a Hemi Challenger with a pistol grip". That sounds nice and each day I look forward to driving this rolling work of Mopar art. Weathers nice... so lets get out and drive em.

·
Registered
999 Posts
nice story man, hope I feel the same way in 48,000 miles

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Reassuring story at least from a reliability perspective- - you're right about people noticing the car. I have so many conversations that people start with me about the car.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Have owned mine for exactly 12 months now and am at 10200 miles. The car is rock solid as it was on day 1. This is my daily driver as well and such a joy to drive. Have not had any issues other than TSBs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts