Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 SXT 3.6

New to the tuning world here, bought the DCX for my challenger, got it all updated and paired and loaded 91 tune because 93 isn't available here. Anyway seems like when I pull away from a stop light or sign that the car seems like it dumps into 2nd gear too quick and bogs or skips...hard to explain. If I punch it no issue, if lightly feather it no issue, but if roll off the line and say do like 30-40% pedal pressure it almost seems like it skips or wants to skip a gear and hesitates/bogs. Like if you were in autostick and pulled away and IMMEDIATELY shifted into 2nd and expected it to pull.

All I did was the 91 tune and throttle response, no more.

Any ideas or suggestions?:scratchhead:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Try resetting your adaptives via the tuner....or possibly you got a corrupted update....my dcx lost the ability to adjust some perameters after the latest update......another update is coming soon I have been told. The issues have Ben fixed on the Trinity and now testing and fixing is happening on the intune. Give it a couple weeks and hopefully the new tune will be up ir03x was the latest tune I downloaded a month or two ago so that was the last update out for dcx-intune

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
At the very least..............

I also ran into some problems with my Diablo, at the very least just put your stock tune back into it until you can get to the bottom of what went wrong, my problems were with the "fan function" hated what I did and it took me two trys to put back the stock setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts