Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to change the stock pedals I have. But I do not want the ones that Dodge offers. Do any of you have anything other than those ?? If so, show them off.

·
Super Moderator
14,926 Posts
I have the MOPAR stainless steel gas and brake pedals on my SRT. However, I purchased the emergency brake pedal cover from Ultimate Pedals.

They have a wide variety to choose from. I am sure that you can find something. Check out their website:

ULTIMATE PEDALS

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
I went with Billet Tech, it also says HEMI on the dead pedal:

pedals.jpg

Reactions: arkangel

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the MOPAR stainless steel gas and brake pedals on my SRT. However, I purchased the emergency brake pedal cover from Ultimate Pedals.

They have a wide variety to choose from. I am sure that you can find something. Check out their website:

ULTIMATE PEDALS
Thank you very much for the info. Man, they are not cheap. But then again, I can see why they cost so much. Still... More than what I'm looking to spend. Nevertheless... I thank you

Reactions: arkangel

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I like the Dodge supplied gas/brake pedal. I bought the Mercedes Benz emergency brake from MB ($13). Bought the dead pedal from Amazon.com (Ford racing Pedal).

Attachments

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
I like the Dodge supplied gas/brake pedal. I bought the Mercedes Benz emergency brake from MB ($13). Bought the dead pedal from Amazon.com (Ford racing Pedal).
do you have a link or a part number for the ford dead pedal?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
The dead pedal was a Ford Racing pedal found on Amazon. P/N#M2301-c and the emergency brake pedal cover was from Mercedes Benz ( but Dodge carries the same part) P/N#203-430-00-84. The emergency brake needs a little cut with a razor and I also used some velcro with the sticky backing to help hold it on. The dead pedal (I think) had to have a plastic backing trimmed down with a Dremel tool and velcro used to attach to the floor, instead of drilling.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Purchased the the red anodized billet pedals on Ebay,...but I can't recall what brand they are.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought those same red billet pedals earlier today. How in God's green earth did you install those things. The gas pedal l bracket slides off the back and the brake pedal screws won't fit over the four corner ones evenly please help.

·
Registered
50 Posts

ULTIMATE PEDALS
Thanks for the link! There are some nice looking pedals on there.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I just bought those same red billet pedals earlier today. How in God's green earth did you install those things. The gas pedal l bracket slides off the back and the brake pedal screws won't fit over the four corner ones evenly please help.
Yes,they are a tad small on one corner of each pedal cover.I drilled one hole through the the front of the brake pedal at the lower left corner and used a bolt and nut to fasten the cover.For the gas pedals I drilled two holes.One at the top centre and the other at the lower left.Again,I used a bolt and nut to fasten the cover to the pedal.I also used the clip fasteners that came with the pedal.See photos for further details.

I also formed the pedal covers for a better fit buy bending them until they had the same surface curve as the brake and gas pedals.It doesn't take much effort to do this.Just place the pedal cover on the edge of a work bench apply pressure by hand until you get the curve right.

I installed these covers a few years ago and they have not come loose at all.A little patience and it will all fall into place.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts