Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Aftermarket 19" Or Smaller 5x115 Wheels Photo Thread

25K views 37 replies 23 participants last post by  SMUGAlert 
#1 ·
I realize there's a photo thread of aftermarket Challenger wheels, but after searching through 15 pages of 20" wheels, it was too much work to continue through the 70+ pages for smaller sizes.

Please post your pictures of Challengers on 19" or smaller aftermarket wheels with the OEM 5x115 bolt pattern.

Please post the following information:

Wheel Brand
Wheel Size & Offset
Tire Brand
Tire Size

Thanks! :bigthumb:

#2 ·
Awesome thread! I am very excited for the responses because like you said the other thread is nothing but 20's or 22's. :sleep:

#3 · (Edited)
Awesome thread! I am very excited for the responses because like you said the other thread is nothing but 20's or 22's. :sleep:
Yeah, I was looking for 'mag style' wheels to replace the 'euro style' stocks. I was surprised to stumble onto OEM machined wheels that were what I had in mind.
It turns out, when the son of the guy that I bought them from got a new 2007 Charger, he immediately switched to aftermarket wheels. They had been sitting in the guy's garage for 3 years & he wanted them out. They were pristine & looked like they had never been mounted.
I'm very pleased with the style, but I would like to see what's available in 18" wheels.

Attachments

#5 ·
Try these very nice light weight (Weld RT-S 17X9 BS 6.3, 115 mm) they make them down to a 17X5 for the front. 483.00 each and they fit great. Your challenge is no one stocks them, so you have to place an order and wait for them to make them. At least 3+ weeks. According to all the wheel and speed shops we don't create enough demand to stock 115 mm wheels . Don't worry about the tire, changed it out to a M&H 275/50R 17 28" fills the wheel well better. Of course if you owned a chevy or ford you could always go to Walmart and buy a set of wheels. LOL

I realize there's a photo thread of aftermarket Challenger wheels, but after searching through 15 pages of 20" wheels, it was too much work to continue through the 70+ pages for smaller sizes.

Please post your pictures of Challengers on 19" or smaller aftermarket wheels with the OEM 5x115 bolt pattern.

Please post the following information:

Wheel Brand
Wheel Size & Offset
Tire Brand
Tire Size

Thanks! :bigthumb:

Attachments

#6 ·
*crickets chirping*

This has got to be the most damn FRUSTRATING attempt at "customizing" a car that I have ever experienced. Yes, I finally found some Goodyear Assurance 18" tires that I would actually wish to run on my R/T, too bad I can't find any decent custom RIMS other than those plain old boring five-spoke rims that look like every car on the planet.

WAKE UP AFTERMARKET CUSTOM WHEEL SUPPLIERS.

THERE ARE RICH OLD FAT MEN THAT WANT "OLD SCHOOL RIMS" ON THEIR CHALLENGERS.

MONEY BURNING A HOLE IN OUR POCKET.

*rant over (for the moment)*

#7 ·
I assume you mean the Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring. Those are the next tires that are going on my car.
I agree regarding the wheels. Either there isn't anything old school smaller than 20" - when old school was new school there weren't 20" wheels - or they cost $3000 a set. :disgust:

#10 ·
front spare rims with NH 18 inch front runners and Nascar 614 18x8.5 rear running 275/45/18 MH drag radials. These have dropped half a second from my ET and added 2 MPH.

the rear tires and wheels fit with the stage II hopnot kit.

#11 · (Edited)
You could get some of the stock Challenger 18's (if you don't already have them) and have their pockets powder coated black. Add Billet Technology center caps and some black Gorilla lug nuts and you get a totally different looking wheel.

And on the car:

#15 ·
For all the activity on this forum, the fact that almost no one cares about upgrading to an ideal performance wheel/tire set up on a car that has been around for years is kinda sad. :SM130:

#14 · (Edited)
BOSS 338s 18x8 front & rear Nittos 420s 255/55/18,

18 inch,8 inch Black5 +2 mm. 4.517 in. 115 mm.

BOSS 338s 18x9.5 M & H 275/45/18 DRs.

18 inch, 9.5 inch, Black 5-4 mm. 5.031 in. 115 mm.

Attachments

#16 ·
That pretty badass looking. Any idea if that combo weighs more or less than the stock SRT wheels?
Those pics almost make me look forward to when my stock tires wear out so I can go shopping.

#17 ·
Tire rack has a few new 18" offerings...but nothing as
cool as the Boss 338's...& Discount tire refuses to offer any
18" wheels worth looking at...everyone is focused on
offering wagon wheels for our Challengers...they simply don't get it!
Challengers that race in the Grand Am series run 18's,
people that drag race their Challengers are running 17" & 18" rims
(or at least the one's that want to go fast do).

#18 ·
people that drag race their Challengers are running 17" & 18" rims
17" rims will have adequate clearance over the calipers? Really?

I like the looks of the stock 18" rims with black powder coat treatment the other fellow posted. I'm at "critical mass"; it's nearly time to fire the Challenger up and take the 200 mile cruise up to my cabin in northern Wisconsin. I sure would like some fresh meats on the car before doing so.

It's like we're being totally ignored by the aftermarket.

Same old boring, ugly, lame, five-spoke rims that are on every car you see these days.

#20 ·
I called Race star industries about their Drag star wheels they said the 17x9.5 would work on 2010 R/T. at 290.00 each+ shipping thats not a bad deal. He also said that he thought the 17x4.5 would fit the front, but to test fit them before mounting the tires as you can't return them after they have been mounted. 888-492-9394

#36 ·
I ordered some rims today for the track .. now i need some skinnies for the front

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.