Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got an aftermarket exhaust system after months of deciding which to go with. Went with Magnaflow (16509) with dual resonators and quad pipes. Love the sound, fit and look - especially out back. Got a fantastic price from Magnaflow direct and had a local custom shop experienced with this brand do the removal and install for me. Posted a few pics just to share.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
looks good bro.
what kind of wheels are they?

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
That looks great. Magnaflows sound awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Finally got an aftermarket exhaust system after months of deciding which to go with. Went with Magnaflow (16509) with dual resonators and quad pipes. Love the sound, fit and look - especially out back. Got a fantastic price from Magnaflow direct and had a local custom shop experienced with this brand do the removal and install for me. Posted a few pics just to share.
LOVE those exhaust tips!!

May I make a suggestion? Your driver's side outer tail light assembly is a tad low, I suggest loosening the wingnuts and raising it up to align with the center tail light assembly. Then your car will look 100% perfect!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow sexy! I love the tips, very nice choice man. How much did that all set you back?

And I agree with Spud, looks like your tail light is a tad off.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Great looking setup:bigthumb: I had the equivalent system for my 09 RT auto and agree, it looked and sounded great. Not overly loud, but had a nice healthy rumble.
I've been going back and forth trying to decide on replacing my current system (Flowmaster Force II) for either the Magnaflow or Borla...or just cutting off the resonators of the F II and getting quad tips for it. Decisions, decisions:scratchhead:
Best of luck with that system, you got a great system there:bigthumb:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great looking setup:bigthumb: I had the equivalent system for my 09 RT auto and agree, it looked and sounded great. Not overly loud, but had a nice healthy rumble.
I've been going back and forth trying to decide on replacing my current system (Flowmaster Force II) for either the Magnaflow or Borla...or just cutting off the resonators of the F II and getting quad tips for it. Decisions, decisions:scratchhead:
Best of luck with that system, you got a great system there:bigthumb:
What don't you like about the Force II? That's the system I was considering for my 2010 RT auto. I'm hesitant though because I desperately want a system that includes tips.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOVE those exhaust tips!!

May I make a suggestion? Your driver's side outer tail light assembly is a tad low, I suggest loosening the wingnuts and raising it up to align with the center tail light assembly. Then your car will look 100% perfect!
Thanks for the tip! I noticed that myself while cropping some of those photos...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow sexy! I love the tips, very nice choice man. How much did that all set you back?

And I agree with Spud, looks like your tail light is a tad off.
I got what I thought was a pretty big discount doing an on-line purchase from Magnaflow Direct ($800 off MSRP). The local custom shop I used charged me $190 for the install, which is maybe a little high, but these guys have a lot of experience with Magnaflow systems and are real perfectionists in their work (they've done other work for me and a few friends who drive late-model muscle). I figured with the deep discount Magnaflow gave me, the install fee was no big deal. Total cost (system + install) was about $1100.

Yep - I noticed the tail light in the photo too. Getting on that shortly.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
What don't you like about the Force II? That's the system I was considering for my 2010 RT auto. I'm hesitant though because I desperately want a system that includes tips.:scratchhead:
PM sent:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
quad tips look nice. I'm more of a fan of the round tips than rectangular

1 - 12 of 12 Posts