Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 Charger Pursuit
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread may be of limited use to the majority of members here since I’m guessing all the recent year models come with Bluetooth/Hands-Free on the factory head-unit, regardless of the audio package installed at build time. So if you already have this functionality, keep moving; there’s nothing for you to see here!

But for anyone that’s got an older LX (2012 and below?) with the factory head-unit and NO Bluetooth/hands-free capabilities, bookmark this puppy, as it may (eventually) contain some good info on aftermarket options to add the BT/HF calling and music streaming to your factory setup.

If you have done any research to the aftermarket options for this, you know they are pretty limited. There are some FM modulator devices that work, but just barely. Their call quality and general music streaming sounds leave much to be desired. But fret no more, the worm may have finally turned for us!

I just ordered this device to bring The Bacon Hauler up to the 2010s in terms of BT/HF tech, and if the write-up is to be believed, it will be truly plug and play while delivering better than average call quality and music streaming sounds.

Unfortunately, write-ups can be overly optimistic about their products’ performance, and there are currently only 2 reviews on the product from actual customers, so I’ve definitely taken a chance with this purchase. But I’m nothing if not hard-headed, errr, I mean optimistic, so I can’t wait to take delivery and get that puppy installed!

Once I do, I’ll update this thread with my experiences and general impression of the device...

Invthe meantime, if anyone else has any experience with this device or a similar one in their Dodge vehicle of choice, please share any information you feel would be pertinent to this discussion.

Nuke, OUT...for now.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts