Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make an old school woodgrain pistol grip shifter handle that will bolt up to a stock shifter in a 2010? I'm not looking to replace entire unit.

·
Registered
269 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Mr Norms appears to b only one that bolts up to factory shifter though I am still waiting for someone to answer my email to confirm...

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
188 Posts
If you need a replacement lever or "stick" for your 2010 (or any year for that matter), PM me...

·
Registered
269 Posts
The Mr Norms appears to b only one that bolts up to factory shifter though I am still waiting for someone to answer my email to confirm...
Both products in the links I sent bolt to the factory location.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Do they make a pistol grip handle that bolts to the short throw?

·
Registered
834 Posts
There used to be one from "Gunslinger"... direct bolt in and had three holes to either position the shifter higher or lower depending on your preference. If you wanted it higher you would use the middle and bottom two holes. If you wanted it lower all you had to do was cut the lower part of the shifter off to drop the shifter and use the top and middle two holes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Mr Norm's handle does indeed work , are you looking for the grips or the complete handle ? the Mr.Norm's handle will work for the OEM shifter and bolt up to a Barton shifter

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
i think the white ball in my car was changed along with the lever because i understsnd the stock shifter is one piece lever and handle.
looking for a stock handle

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
188 Posts
i think the white ball in my car was changed along with the lever because i understsnd the stock shifter is one piece lever and handle.
looking for a stock handle
I make a stick that replaces the stock stick and pistol grip assembly. It will allow you to use any aftermarket knob. PM me for details...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Does anyone make an old school woodgrain pistol grip shifter handle that will bolt up to a stock shifter in a 2010? I'm not looking to replace entire unit.
If the shift stick mounting holes are 1 7/8" center to center then any of our Hurst replacement Shift Sticks will work. We have a throwback to the old school Challenger/Barracuda Hurst Shifter (see pics below). You can always give us a call at 707-544-4761 for additional information.

- Jason @ Hurst

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
i want the stock one or a carbon fiber pistol grip

If the shift stick mounting holes are 1 7/8" center to center then any of our Hurst replacement Shift Sticks will work. We have a throwback to the old school Challenger/Barracuda Hurst Shifter (see pics below). You can always give us a call at 707-544-4761 for additional information.

- Jason @ Hurst

1 - 15 of 15 Posts