Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, @A Guy im hoping we can maybe make this a sticky? I haven’t seen anything else.

Anyways, there’s A LOT of information out there and a lot of questions but not a ton of answers or hard evidence. I would like to make this an all encompassing thread for the 392 only as the R/T has different mods

So we will have to add categories, parts and part #s and possibly vendors to where you can buy the part. I will update the OP if people with knowledge are able to pitch in on this.

I’ll need help to identify all the categories, obviously we will start with exhaust, Nitrous, Intakes, forced induction, cams and so on. I’d like to make this a catch all thread so people can come in and see what kinds of things they can do to their cars and then they can post in the correct sub forum if they have additional questions.

One of the big parts I also want to address is the cost vs performance. So if you have dyno’d, let’s add your dynos. Throttle body’s, cams, whatever you have done if you have hard evidence to show the gains you received from that bolt on, let’s post it.

I can’t do this without any of you so this will only work if everyone pitches in and I think in the end it’ll be a vital tool for everyone moving forward. Thanks!

·
Registered
562 Posts
If I were to do it over , I wouldn't waste a penny on bolt ons. Save the money for drop ins or a shortblock and get a blower. OR run a 100 shot with a tune to pull timing. Not saying they don't respond to bolt ons , but $/hp bolt ons aren't worth their weight.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I were to do it over , I wouldn't waste a penny on bolt ons. Save the money for drop ins or a shortblock and get a blower. OR run a 100 shot with a tune to pull timing. Not saying they don't respond to bolt ons , but $/hp bolt ons aren't worth their weight.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Thanks for your input. This is why I would like to start a thread like this as there’s a lot of information and lack of information out there and it’s honestly a bit confusing for anyone new to Dodge or the 392.

If you have any additional information that would be helpful I’d appreciate if. Dynos, parts you’ve used, your tune, the stuff you’re currently using etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts