·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gassing up at Night

This place is so well lit I had to take some shots ...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Looking good! Did you de badge her? I bet you don't have ANY trouble spotting it in the parking lot.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I have a feeling there are not that many Challengers there where you live so no problem finding it in the parking lot anyway :) Great looking SXT.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,819 Posts
How does the front license attach? Is it a sticker?

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,819 Posts
Looking good. Do you get a lot of attention in it?

A Guy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did get a couple of provocative overtakes by a porsche 911 and a camaro...Otherwise many thumb-ups from folks seeing me taking photos...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How does the front license attach? Is it a sticker?

A Guy
No it's a normal aluminium embossed plate but it is attached by a two side adhesive tape.
Actually the normal plate is double the size but the local police allows people to attach a smaller plate only on the front, for double the normal price of plates...
And also you can buy nice numbers, but that could be at any price. There are auctions.

·
Registered
981 Posts
No it's a normal aluminium embossed plate but it is attached by a two side adhesive tape.

Actually the normal plate is double the size but the local police allows people to attach a smaller plate only on the front, for double the normal price of plates...

And also you can buy nice numbers, but that could be at any price. There are auctions.

It would be cool to get a UAE plate with a string of zeros. All those dots...

A buyer in Delaware paid $410,000 for a black-and-white number 20 plate last summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
981 Posts
Yeah, that Delaware plate was acquired at an auction. Crazy money. Upon further inspection, I see that UAE uses only English (technically Arabic) numbers on their plates, meaning numbers we use in the U.S. Some Middle East countries use both.
That auction site you referenced is pretty cool. We should pool resources and get you one of those RAK plates. Just $1000-1500 USD.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,898 Posts
Nice pictures of a sharp looking car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Yeah, that Delaware plate was acquired at an auction. Crazy money. Upon further inspection, I see that UAE uses only English (technically Arabic) numbers on their plates, meaning numbers we use in the U.S. Some Middle East countries use both.
That auction site you referenced is pretty cool. We should pool resources and get you one of those RAK plates. Just $1000-1500 USD.

You guys are way way way too cool...

Apparently the dealership guy who performed the registration process at the local Police Traffic Dept,
managed to get a sort of good #, by having the last three numbers being 789...Without any extra cost...Officer's choice as he said.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts