Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lived in Aiken for 35 years. Moved to Indiana for 1 year and we're moving back in June. I got my R/T about 6 weeks ago and hoping to find some folks in my area who want to meet up now and again.

Anyone?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Jim, we just bought a 2011 'Green With Envy' SRT8 - should be here tomorrow afternoon. Would love to hook up / ride with you-- are they any groups in our area or you trying to get something started?
-Dan

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim, we just bought a 2011 'Green With Envy' SRT8 - should be here tomorrow afternoon. Would love to hook up / ride with you-- are they any groups in our area or you trying to get something started?
-Dan
Dan, lucky you! I've been wanting to see a GWE. Are you in Aiken? I am home each day with my daughter, but we are leaving Thursday for a trip. We could meet up before then if you like, or after we get back. Fridays through Sundays are good for me.

Let me know.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jim and Dan,y'all know y'all are welcome here in the upstate anytime and we have something every month going on.

Jim I know you will be out of town,but Dan if you don't mind a little ride to the upstate of S.C. we have a AWESOME cruise-in going on this Saturday with FREE food and drinks and FREE fireworks.

Just let me know if your interested and I will send you some more info about it.

And Jim I have already sent you the info you requested earlier........

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jim and Dan,y'all know y'all are welcome here in the upstate anytime and we have something every month going on.

Jim I know you will be out of town,but Dan if you don't mind a little ride to the upstate of S.C. we have a AWESOME cruise-in going on this Saturday with FREE food and drinks and FREE fireworks.

Just let me know if your interested and I will send you some more info about it.

And Jim I have already sent you the info you requested earlier........
Got it, you guys have fun. I'll have to catch the next one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Believe it or not i'm still sitting here without a car. Thomson Dodge has messed up the transfer / transport twice -- of two different GWE's!. I'm 'supposed to' pick up my car this morning at 11am, but i'm not optimistic.

Jim, I'm in Martinez. Let's definitely talk more when you get back in town. Have a safe trip.

Please send me more info about the Anderson drive in ... [email protected]

Look forward to it.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Believe it or not i'm still sitting here without a car. Thomson Dodge has messed up the transfer / transport twice -- of two different GWE's!. I'm 'supposed to' pick up my car this morning at 11am, but i'm not optimistic.

Jim, I'm in Martinez. Let's definitely talk more when you get back in town. Have a safe trip.

Look forward to it.
Sure thing....enjoy the car when you get it.

·
Registered
39 Posts

Look forward to it.
Sorry to hear this,I hope your troubles are solved here pretty soon.

Sent the info you requested via private message on here since something was not working right on the e-mail.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts