Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 GT AWD
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep getting an error message saying I'm unable to private message @DodgeCares as a new user. I was advised to reach out to you to see what could be done about an air bubble that has formed and is growing on my Uconnect screen. I noticed it a few weeks ago and it seems to be getting worse. It's a 2017 GT challenger. I leased it as a new car for 3.5 years and just bought out the lease in November 2020. My car has 35,000 miles on it. Thank you in advance for your help.

·
Premium Member
2,989 Posts
You have no choice but to have the radio replaced. 2017 was a bad year for radios.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,709 Posts
I keep getting an error message saying I'm unable to private message @DodgeCares as a new user. I was advised to reach out to you to see what could be done about an air bubble that has formed and is growing on my Uconnect screen. I noticed it a few weeks ago and it seems to be getting worse. It's a 2017 GT challenger. I leased it as a new car for 3.5 years and just bought out the lease in November 2020. My car has 35,000 miles on it. Thank you in advance for your help.
Post some pictures of your car, and the screen, you be able to DM someone in no time.

Reactions: Revenant1387
1 - 3 of 3 Posts