Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Looks good, would have looked better last night at Tim Horton's ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
No worries, just busting your chops

·
Registered
605 Posts
A new guy here. I just factory ordered a 2015 SRT8 Challenger 6 speed. It should be here in late Feb, early March 15. Nice thing is that I don't have to store in my garage for the whole winter. Only a couple months in the early spring. I think getting it home will be a ***** at that time of year here in Edmonton.

R.K.

·
Registered
342 Posts
That looks sweet khaz. Love the shine. Is that pearl? What color is that?

·
Registered
342 Posts
A new guy here. I just factory ordered a 2015 SRT8 Challenger 6 speed. It should be here in late Feb, early March 15. Nice thing is that I don't have to store in my garage for the whole winter. Only a couple months in the early spring. I think getting it home will be a ***** at that time of year here in Edmonton.

R.K.
Welcome, welcme. Glad to see another edmontonian here. A car with that much power, i would park it too. Where did you order it from? I will be driving mine this winter, if it gets too bad, i will buy a beater. I got winter tires to put on and it should be short trips from work to home to store. <fingers crossed>

·
Registered
605 Posts
Welcome, welcme. Glad to see another edmontonian here. A car with that much power, i would park it too. Where did you order it from? I will be driving mine this winter, if it gets too bad, i will buy a beater. I got winter tires to put on and it should be short trips from work to home to store. <fingers crossed>

I bought it from South Town Dodge. How do you guys keep tabs on where your car is in the build process? Do you call the dealer or do they call you? Can you look on a website to follow it? I find it hard to believe that it will take 4 months to get mine but what do I know....

R.K.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I bought it from South Town Dodge. How do you guys keep tabs on where your car is in the build process? Do you call the dealer or do they call you? Can you look on a website to follow it? I find it hard to believe that it will take 4 months to get mine but what do I know....

R.K.
Took six weeks after i ordered it. I wasnt able to accurately track it because the tracking system doesnt work for canadian orders. There are options that cost money but i just waited. The dealership kept quoting me 12-16 weeks, but it came at 6. I bought from southpark dodge as well. I live 4 blocks from there.

·
Premium Member
7,288 Posts
My R/T Scat Pack took 9 weeks. I ordered it in July when the order banks first opened for 2015.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Sorry wasnt 6 weeks. Ordered Aug 9, arrived Sept 26th. 7 weeks

·
Registered
605 Posts
I just got a call from the dealer and the car is sitting at the gate ready to go through into production. Shipping date of Nov 29, 2014 from the factory. I don't know how long it takes from that date to showing up at the dealership. Exciting news either way.

R.K.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Took a week to get from Brampton to Edmonton, when mine was shipped. I think its quicker cause there is no customs BS and no transfering to different lines, straight trip

·
Registered
342 Posts
Who is ur dealer? Remind me again what u ordered.
I went into my dealer, on a saturday, he guarenteed me she was a month away. She came in 5yda ys later on the friday. She was 7 weeks earlier than the dealer quoted me. They said november 1st, she arrived sept 26th.
My story may be an isolated incident but stranger things have happened

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yep, i used southtown dodge on 66st. I live 4 blocks from there. Great people but clueless as to when my car came in. I used Ismeal as my salesman. They know me by face there. I spent alot of time there when my car first arrived. It had some damage that needed to be fixed and i was all over them while i waited for them to fix her. I ordered winter tires and had them installed from them. There are 2 RTs, 2 SXTs and another 2015 on their lot. Red one, green one and 3 black ones.
Yeah, they swore my car wasnt coming till nov 1st, but.............maybe because u ordered an SRT, production will be different.
I feel sorry for those who are waiting for a certain color. I changed the color i wanted, because i seen all the people waiting for B5 and i didnt want a color, everyone was wanting. Also I changed my choice in color and i am enjoying my car, Now, rather than waiting with everyone else. Wife says i was impatient, not smart. Lmao, shes probably right.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
342 Posts
My dealer is South Town Dodge on 66 Street. I ordered a SRT Challenger.

R.K.

Any updated delivery date?
South town dodge has 5-2015 challengers now. A red, green and black rt. None with sports package. 1 sxt and an sxt plus. Both black, i think..

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
605 Posts
Just talked to the dealer. There are no new updates. He's expecting another update at the end of next week. He said not to hold your breath as it probably won't be here this year. Better for me. I can't drive it anyways. No point in paying for a car that will be sitting in the garage parked until spring.

R.K.

41 - 60 of 92 Posts