Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
I just got an update. The car is built and is sitting ready to be shipped. It will most likely be here in the new year due to weather and the up coming holiday.

R.K.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just got an update. The car is built and is sitting ready to be shipped. It will most likely be here in the new year due to weather and the up coming holiday.

R.K.
Congrats. Nice to see a few of the Canadian orders actually progressing.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I got another update today; the car is loaded on a train car and getting ready to ride the rails to Edmonton. It might get here before Christmas.

R.K.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thats awesome. Remind me what u ordered. Nice xmas gift to yourself.which dealership is it goingto?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I am 4 blocks away. Let me know when its there and u r there. What did u order?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Plz text me when it gets in , i would like to meet u there when upick it up. I will PM u my mobile number and name

·
Registered
605 Posts
I got a call from the dealer and the car is there. I stopped by there and took a look and it was worth the wait. Way nicer than the 14's it replaced.

R.K.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Another cool thing is that I had them take the window sticker off and on top of the actual sticker is says:

This vehicle was built especially for; my name.

That's awesome. I think I'm going to frame the window sticker LOL.

R.K.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I will swiing by tomorrow morning to check it out.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Another cool thing is that I had them take the window sticker off and on top of the actual sticker is says:

This vehicle was built especially for; my name.

That's awesome. I think I'm going to frame the window sticker LOL.

R.K.
I framed mine and it hangs in my room with two pictures of her. In behind the sticker are the two factory build sheets. It adds to the collectors value having those original papers and the sticker with our names on it.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
342 Posts
Was passing by a dealership and seen this, lol. Someone is going to be very happy.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1419006906.824919.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1419006918.030308.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yup. I'm super excited. I'm picking it up on Monday.:wink3: Odd thing is it had 10 miles on the odometer. I guess I will see how many more they put on it by Monday.

R.K.
When Monday? I wanna hear you start it up.

Mine showed up with 53km, from the factory. The dealership had to document it when she arrived in case i questioned it,which i did. She was selected for additional quality control at the factory. which is where the extra km came from, then they put on 10-15km, for the pre delivery inspection. I drove her off the lot with 63 km.
Once i had her home, i found the performance counters had a 200m time(10.1) and a 0-100km (5.8)time already on it. They took her to the track at the factory

·
Registered
605 Posts
When Monday? I wanna hear you start it up.

Mine showed up with 53km, from the factory. The dealership had to document it when she arrived in case i questioned it,which i did. She was selected for additional quality control at the factory. which is where the extra km came from, then they put on 10-15km, for the pre delivery inspection. I drove her off the lot with 63 km.
Once i had her home, i found the performance counters had a 200m time(10.1) and a 0-100km (5.8)time already on it. They took her to the track at the factory

Probably around 5ish. I then have to go through the whole car before I sign any of the paper work.

R.K.

·
Registered
605 Posts
So I picked the car up last night and took it home. I'm glad I asked them to pull it in so we can go over the car. The wife and I found a door ding on the drivers side, 4 scratches in the paint, the lip spoiler was damaged in transport and the glove box inside was scratched. I have to bring it back in the spring to get a power polish, have the lip spoiler replaced along with the glove box door. The lip spoiler is only $200 he said but the glove box is over $600 their cost.

Over all driving experience of the car was awesome. I love looking out the front windshield and seeing the bulge in the hood. The amount of torque this car makes down low makes it easy to drive in traffic. Now is the waiting game for spring. Only 5 months to go before it will see the open road.

R.K.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yeah, when mine showed up, it took them 2 weeks of fixing, and 2 power polishes, but i was never completely happy with the polish. The outside passanger door and passanger fender panels didnt line up. The whole left side of the car was out. They fixed the panells, but as i said, i was never happy with the shine. Igot a Ming Shne, but yet the car shine is still covered in minute scratches

61 - 80 of 92 Posts