Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Yeah, when mine showed up, it took them 2 weeks of fixing, and 2 power polishes, but i was never completely happy with the polish. The outside passanger door and passanger fender panels didnt line up. The whole left side of the car was out. They fixed the panells, but as i said, i was never happy with the shine. Igot a Ming Shne, but yet the car shine is still covered in minute scratches

You need to use my polishing guy. He's one of the best in the city. He comes to your house and polishes your car. Ming shine is garbage. I wouldn't put that on my car.

Here's what my supra looked like after he polished it:

ttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/crazyrx7/IMGP2943.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

That took him 6 hours. He tapes off all of the rubber and mouldings. The car came out like glass. I also used him on my 2005 CL65 but the car was grey so the transformation wasn't as apparent:

I'm going to make the dealership bring him in to polish my car in the spring. He actually contracts to Go Auto so it shouldn't be a problem. Let me know if you want his contact info. You won't be disappointed.

R.K.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yes i want his contact info. I will need a proper waxing in the spring. Imgot her ming shined twice and finally walked away. The detail shop at the dealership is terrible. I was thrown off, the first time i seen them with my car. They had the doors open outside and the manager was smoking, right there. The smoke was drifting into my car. I told him to move and ever since, he gives me dirty looks when he sees me at the dealership.

The service department is awesome. I use Daniel. Young blonde guy. He knows the ins and outs of my car since i got it. I just had her in all day Monday for a peace of mind inspection(got 10k on her already), oil changes, they fixed my broken fog light(the part finally came in) and were suppose to flash the DID as per a recall order, but i had to rebook that in mid January.
I buy all my parts there and use the go auto card. Nice saving on some stuff. Got my winter tires and rims there. Got window vent shades from them, got my fog light shroud from them.......if youreally want merchandise, i would recommend the west end dealership(156st& yellowheadish). They have a great collection of jackets, shirts, hats, wallets, clock, signs.........tons of stuff.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
342 Posts
I assume you are out there enjoying your car during this snowless winter. U probably have summer tires, like i had. I got a set of winter tires and rims. $1700, not installed from the dealership.
I amloving this weather. I am out there enjoying my car while others are still waiting cause they cant get the right color, sunroof, and other issues.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I assume you are out there enjoying your car during this snowless winter. U probably have summer tires, like i had. I got a set of winter tires and rims. $1700, not installed from the dealership.
I amloving this weather. I am out there enjoying my car while others are still waiting cause they cant get the right color, sunroof, and other issues.

Nope. The car went from the dealership right into my garage for the winter. You won't see the open road for at least 4 months.

R.K.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Ah, so it literally is your toy. Nice! I couldnt wait. It would eat at me.

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I raised three boys and a girl.m they are all in their 20's now. This car is my toy.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Was that you in the drive through lube bay checking out the car when the wife and I were checking the car over prior to delivery?

R.K.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Not sure. I was there around 4:30 on monday. She was already parked out back.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Not sure. I was there around 4:30 on monday. She was already parked out back.

When I got there it was outside and I asked them to move it inside so the wife and I could look it over for any damage. There was a gentlemen hovering over the car everytime the wife and I would go inside the lounge.

R.K.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts