Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a wheel discussion, but the Alcoas came mostly on the 6.1 SRTs. Can anybody with Alcoas please tell me what the size of the center cap is? I'm pretty sure Dodge uses two sizes, 63mm and 50mm. I'm just not sure which size came on your wheels. I recently put on some Alcoa replicas and want OEM center caps, not the plain ones that came with the wheels.

Thanks for taking the time to measure your center cap and replying.

Steve

·
Premium Member
661 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the 20" 2010 SRT Alcoa's are smaller than the other Challenger wheels. They are just slightly over 2" or 52mm.

There are the ones I bought to replace the RAM's head ones.
https://www.speedlogixstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=2012
Thanks Mark, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I love the Alcoa look, but didn't want "SRT" stamped on my wheels when I drive an RT, so I bought replicas. Now to replace those plain center caps with something more MOPAR looking!

Thanks again sir. Someday we will meet up at one of your Brevard MOPAR meets!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I,ll measure mine tonight steve.i have 2010 srt8 alcoa wheels.be home 4 east.time.330 974 8606 cell. gary

Thanks Gary, but I'm all set!

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Thanks Mark, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I love the Alcoa look, but didn't want "SRT" stamped on my wheels when I drive an RT, so I bought replicas. Now to replace those plain center caps with something more MOPAR looking!

Thanks again sir. Someday we will meet up at one of your Brevard MOPAR meets!
January 18th is the "MOPAR's of Brevard" Super Swap XV at Wickham Park. It's our big event of the year. We have Herb McCandless and his Pro Stock Demon showing up.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
January 18th is the "MOPAR's of Brevard" Super Swap XV at Wickham Park. It's our big event of the year. We have Herb McCandless and his Pro Stock Demon showing up.
My calendar is marked, Mark! Gotta take a day of leave....

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Here is the flyer for the event.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Mark. I have never done something like this. What do I need to do on the entry form so I can park my car and walk around the event? I guess I'm not entering my car if you know what I mean, but have no problem having it on display.

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts