Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys
I installed a set of Votgland sport lowering springs in my 2010 R/T over the weekend and went and had the alignment checked at a Tires Plus store this morning. They are saying the front and rear both need adjustments, and that the rear will need a Camber Kit ($90.00 X 2), plus about $300.00 for the front alignment. From what they are saying they need to make the adjustments to the engine cradle, and it’s a time consuming job (make an adjustment, check the alignment, and repeat util it’s right). I was wondering if other folks who have put lower springs have had the same issue. The springs lowered the car right at 1.5 inches all the way around.

One other thing I noticed was before I put the springs in, my right rear was about ½ inch higher than the other wheels. After the spring install, it’s still about ½ inch higher. Anybody run into this? If so, can it be corrected, and how?
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
I did eibach pro spring on mine took it to dealer for alignment took them
Awhile to get it done but 89$ I was out the door . That tire place is full of crap go to the dealer...

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
To check your ride height, go to the flattest paved area you can find. Park, measure the fender gap, and then turn the car 180 so it's facing the oppisite direction, and measure the fender gap again. This will tell you if your car sits level or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts