Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alkimo's (AKM83) Bagged Challenger…Finally!

After about year of contemplating I finally decided to pull the trigger on bagging my Challenger :D

For those interested, here is the concealed (spare wheel well) set up I'm running:

- Bilstein struts (leftover from my STP)
- Universal Air Suspension bags and brackets
- 5 gallon tank
- Dual VIAIR compressors
- Accuair eLevel package with touchpad
- Accuair iLevel WiFi package (iPhone control)

Install done by Sprint Autoworks (aka #becausebags).

Here are the results!

Zero regrets so far :thumbsup:

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
That sick man!!! Im contemplating it, but for now, all mods are on hold until I see whats up with the hellcat. I finally got some good wheels(well on the way) NUTEK 755's so I can go from there. Great job!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looks great!

2 things... What roof spoiler is that and are you selling your BC coilovers?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
You ruin that poor challenger to each there own why don't you put some 26 inch wheels also that way it will make it even look more terrible

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
You ruin that poor challenger to each there own why don't you put some 26 inch wheels also that way it will make it even look more terrible
What makes it look terrible? The larger wheels fill out the wheel wells, which the Challenger sorely needs. It will ride MUCH better than stock, or aftermarket coil overs and 3. It just looks plain bad ass!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks great!

2 things... What roof spoiler is that and are you selling your BC coilovers?
Thank you!

The spoiler is found on eBay, just search "challenger roof spoiler".

yes, I will probably be selling the BCs and will maybe post them on here at some point.

Looks Dope! How's it handle? And if you don't mind me asking how much?
Handles great so far, but haven't really pushed it...yet :D

looks great.... who's makes that hood
It's the Speedlogix Ram Air Hood. I think it's simple and clean and fits the car well :clap:

·
Registered
43 Posts
You have me rethinking my whole approach lol well done sir, gorgeous results to say the least. I will be very interested in your old coil overs so let me know! I'm also convinced on the roof spoiler I had contemplated for some time fearing it was a look for sedans but I dig it! Thanks for the post and sending me into more certain debt lol...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but it's a beauty nonetheless.

Reactions: Palerider15

·
Registered
505 Posts
Looks awesome! LOOOOVE the wheels!

Reactions: 26299

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks amazing!! Definitely what I want my car to look like haha

Reactions: 26299

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Awesome. Did you do the install yourself?Can you get some photos of the way you routed the lines?Any alignment issues?Sorry about all of the questions, this is something I have been wanting to do.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts