Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I finally got around to taking some pictures of my latest setup while it's clean.

Biggest change is my new wheels and tires:

BC Forged 20 x 9.5 (+15) and 20 x 10.5 (+25)

Continental Sport 275/40/20 and 305/35/20

Wheels are a translucent dark black finish (you can see the grain of the metal under the coating).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Gourgous, black looks great. I wish I would have patience trying to take care of it.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Gourgous, black looks great. I wish I would have patience trying to take care of it.

I hear ya man. I'll never buy a black car again. It drives me nuts. I wash mine and it's dirty 10 mins later lol..I keep mine garage kept so that helps quite a bit...but still! It's beautiful when it's clean!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is one gorgeous piece of automotive art my friend. The rear tire aspect ratio, being 305, any issues with clearance?
With my car being lowered, the 305's BARELY clear the inner plastic liner.

I couldn't use a 315 unless I went with a reduced offset...and it would still be very tight.

As is, they basically tuck under the fenders which is exactly what I wanted.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Mine is also lowered, and much like yours, my 315s barely clear the liners.

That is one gorgeous piece of automotive art my friend. The rear tire aspect ratio, being 305, any issues with clearance?
With my car being lowered, the 305's BARELY clear the inner plastic liner.

I couldn't use a 315 unless I went with a reduced offset...and it would still be very tight.

As is, they basically tuck under the fenders which is exactly what I wanted.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,710 Posts
Well, I finally got around to taking some pictures of my latest setup while it's clean.

Biggest change is my new wheels and tires:

BC Forged 20 x 9.5 (+15) and 20 x 10.5 (+25)

Continental Sport 275/40/20 and 305/35/20

Wheels are a translucent dark black finish (you can see the grain of the metal under the coating).

You've got one Beautiful Scat Pack KenandJenn4551! Those are some Really Nice looking wheels and the tire fitment is spot on too!

Also, as Beautiful as your Challenger is, your driveway is just as SICK!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
Looks killer! :thumbsup: Oh to have a garage...

A Guy

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well done, always admire black, I have a black 86 TurbozCs, what a PITA to keep clean!

I have a 2 car garage and have the wifes PT GT convertible in one stall to do some TLC, and my Challenger in the driveway under a Noah car cover. Took the cover off to drive it this weekend, by Sat the car was covered in pollen and those frigenn Maple helipcopter :(

Washed her last night, Meguires quick wax and back under the cover until next weekend. Have to get the PT maintenance done pronto this week to get the car back in the garage.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,464 Posts
Clean, black Challengers look awesome. The trick is keeping them clean. I’ve never owned a black car for that reason. Your car looks sinister.....that’s a good thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts